Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Mass Effect: 'We have plans for Wii U,' say Bioware

Comment on site articles.

Mass Effect: 'We have plans for Wii U,' say Bioware

Postby danbish » 13 Dec 2012, 11:24

The Mass Effect Trilogy needs to be released on WiiU. Yes ME3 is a fantastic game in all respects but seriously, who's going to buy ME3 on its own when there's the trilogy available on the other formats? And those who can't afford or don't have the other formats are being seriously robbed.

C'mon BioWare, release the trilogy for WiiU! I have all three games for the 360 but I'd buy them again if you'd release them, they're that good! :D

Also, very much looking forward to more Mass Effect!
3DS: 0920-1615-5762. NNID: TheFatPlumber. PM me if you add me & I'll add you back.
Yes I am a Nintendo fanboy, no I don't care. Dorkly
danbish

Re: Mass Effect: 'We have plans for Wii U,' say Bioware

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 13 Dec 2012, 13:58

I'd like to get Mass Effect 3 for Wii U,but I'm putting it of because I want the trilogy to be release for Wii U.
I'd rather pay £50 for 3 games,than £50 for 1 game.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby olrodlegacy » 13 Dec 2012, 14:11

I'm likely to be getting Mass Effect 3 WiiU with my Christmas money. Never played Mass Effect before, but I agree the trilogy needs to come to WiiU.
Twitter: @olrodlegacy 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2031-4532. PM me yours!

"There is a purpose greater than myself."
olrodlegacy

Postby toffeeman30 » 13 Dec 2012, 14:31

and have to wait for release in late 2014 or mid 2015
toffeeman30

Postby TheRexFactor » 13 Dec 2012, 17:28

Mass Effect is plain not the same without the entire trilogy. That this needs to be a thing rather than a forgone conclusion boggles the mind
I used to be a mod, now I'm just part of the community.
3DS FC: 3780-9077-9091 (let me know if you add me so I can add back)
Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing New Leaf current online games
TheRexFactor

Postby ThePokekid78 » 13 Dec 2012, 18:19

THIS.

This is why I was telling you all not to get ME3, and instead just wait to see if they reveal any plans for future ME games!!!

ThePokekid78 always knows
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby thenintendoer » 13 Dec 2012, 19:32

probably the main reason why it didnt sell well was becuase starting at the end of the trilogy was a stupid idea they should realase the trilogy so hopefully more wii u owners will get into the series
thenintendoer

Postby C00LI098 » 13 Dec 2012, 20:27

Yeah, I ruled out buying the game when choosing from the launch titles because it's the third in the series.
C00LI098

Postby RealToonLink » 13 Dec 2012, 23:23

I haven't played any of the Mass Effect's but I'm glad I waited for the Mass Effect trilogy because now I can play them in one go. Honestly it doesn't make sense to release only the third game on the Wii U. I think it just shows EA isn't willing to fully invest in the new hardware until they know they can make a profit from it.
Dear Nintendo, GIVE US AN ALL NEW STARFOX!!! please...
RealToonLink