Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Rayman Legends UK release date set for March

Comment on site articles.

Play the demo to see if you want to buy it

Ubisoft have announced a new UK release date for Rayman Legends. The eagerly anticipated Wii U game will now be released for Nintendo's new console on 1 March.

... read more

Rayman Legends UK release date set for March

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 14 Dec 2012, 11:43

not a fan of rayman but downloaded the demo anyway , how wrong was i , it's look's amazing and play's brilliantly , the way u use the gamepad is pure genius
5OUNDWAVE

Re: Rayman Legends UK release date set for March

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 14 Dec 2012, 12:48

With some many great games coming out around March time,it seems that March is the month of money.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Argenthor » 14 Dec 2012, 12:59

A whole extra day? Right. That's one game that's not getting my money. It show's they don't respect the fans. Can't believe this...

*SARCASM METER IN OVERDRIVE*
Argenthor

Postby Johny G » 14 Dec 2012, 13:19

I got New Super Mario Bros Wii U & Nintendoland on launch day and Rayman Legends may be the next Wii U game I buy.
Johny G

Postby tohaker » 14 Dec 2012, 17:09

I was SO pleased they included Castle Rock in the demo! All the levels work really well and it looks amazing in HD! I've never experienced such great quality from a Demo :D
tohaker

Postby chuckyblue » 16 Dec 2012, 18:21

played this already in Nintendo world in NY in october
very good
shame i dont have a Wii U yet :(
chuckyblue