Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Three amazing new Rayman Legends videos

Comment on site articles.

See action from the new Wii U demo

Rayman Legends isn't released until 1 March but you can play it now on Wii U thanks to the new demo which is available to download from the Wii U eShop. Not downloaded it yet? See what you're missing by watching our new videos which showcase the demo levels, starting with the awesome Castle Rock stage.

... read more

Three amazing new Rayman Legends videos

Postby thecoolmana777 » 15 Dec 2012, 10:17

Castle Rock is seriously addictive and so much fun :)
Have an awesome day :D
3DS FC- 3394-3533-6027, NNID-Thecoolmana777 PM me
thecoolmana777

Re: Three amazing new Rayman Legends videos

Postby bigterence » 15 Dec 2012, 10:25

Never had any interest in Rayman before,but the demo makes this another must have for me.
bigterence

Postby Mr Roboto » 15 Dec 2012, 16:16

So far so good.

Really looking forward to this!
Mr Roboto

Postby tobes325 » 16 Dec 2012, 03:17

Yep the Castle Rock stage has got to be the highlight of the demo, its like the treasure chest levels from origins but longer and more fun!
tobes325

Postby Beenie » 16 Dec 2012, 09:51

Yea i have to agree i didnt take much notice of Rayman either but the demo has changed my opinion. deffo getting this
Beenie

Postby yellowds » 16 Dec 2012, 23:27

I have played a demo in a local Game store, i thought the gameplay for the most part was great, however i was not as much of a fan of the 'on-rails' part of the game where all you is drag bits out of the way, i found it quite jarring and dull. But i think that it could turn out to be a very good game!
yellowds

Postby LOZanges » 16 Jan 2013, 17:19

Castle rock (AKA. Black Betty level) = BEST LEVEL EVAR!!!
JoeONM: LOZanges is as good as Dynasty Warriors!

MatthewONM: LOZanges is nearly as good as me!

GavONM: LOZanges is as good as Nintendo Unleashed!
LOZanges