Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Biggest stories of the week - GTA 5, iPad 4 and more

Comment on site articles.

The best stories from around our network

Each Saturday we bring you the biggest stories from around our network of websites. This week, we've got a review of the iPad 4, more on GTA 5 and our friends at Nintendo Gamer tell us about the hardest moments in games. All just a click away.

... read more

Biggest stories of the week - GTA 5, iPad 4 and more

Postby tohaker » 15 Dec 2012, 23:29

And the point of this was...
tohaker

Re: Biggest stories of the week - GTA 5, iPad 4 and more

Postby King Slazo » 15 Dec 2012, 23:44

tohaker wrote:And the point of this was...

Certainly had more point than that comment...

Not sure whether to buy into GTA V. IV was my first experience with the franchise, and was a humongous disappointment. Without the sandbox multiplayer modes I'd have given up on it within days. V looks a lot brighter and closer to the massively praised PS2 iterations though.

Also, SR3 cheats? That's GR's weekly recap article. :P
~ a r r o g a n c e e t e r n a l ~ to tweetfinity and beyond
King Slazo
ONM Moderator

Postby KairiZero » 16 Dec 2012, 11:17

This article seems out of place if you ask me. I don't really wish to know about the next Xbox or Sony console - if I was interested I would check elsewhere, not on Nintendo's "official" magazine website.......Why speculate and in effect, advertise the opposition?!

As wolves among sheep we wander
KairiZero

Postby Buffalo_K » 16 Dec 2012, 12:45

ONM is not the place for this. :|
Buffalo_K

Postby King Slazo » 16 Dec 2012, 12:57

ONM, a forum of xenophobes, apparently.

"Network roundup" articles are common on websites, really don't get why you lot are crying so much. If you want to live in your "Nintendo are the only company worth caring about" bubbles, just read every other article on the site, and leave the rational people to their own devices.
~ a r r o g a n c e e t e r n a l ~ to tweetfinity and beyond
King Slazo
ONM Moderator

Postby bigterence » 16 Dec 2012, 13:43

No probs with this content on web,but not on ONM mag please.
bigterence

Postby Chewie » 16 Dec 2012, 15:43

I've never really been interested in the GTA series, despite being a huge fan of the sandbox genre.

I like this feature, definitely something I'll be keeping an eye out for every week.
3DS friend code: 3394-3537-0725
Chewie

Postby Mr Roboto » 16 Dec 2012, 17:47

KairiZero wrote:This article seems out of place if you ask me. I don't really wish to know about the next Xbox or Sony console - if I was interested I would check elsewhere, not on Nintendo's "official" magazine website.......Why speculate and in effect, advertise the opposition?!

Spot on!
Mr Roboto

Postby harrogatewario » 17 Dec 2012, 08:32

Interesting reading for me. And as a WiiU owner I think having an idea of the power of the other next-gen consoles is important as it affects what multi-format games can be released for our new console.

From the article it seems Sony are panicking about just what to include features wise and it will be yet another loss-making platform. Also their stance on stopping pre-owned games working on the format is something to keep an eye out for.

The new Xbox however does seem to be a real powerhouse, whether it can all be achieved and be the first console to match a high end PC we will have to see. Again to price it affordably it may be a loss maker, although not to he point of the next PS.

We all like Nintendo on here, but it doesn't mean you can't take an interest in the other platforms!
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it's all about?!

3DS FC: 5412-9934-6347 (PM if you add me so I can return the favour.)

PS+N/NNID: harrogatewario (Send me a friend request via Miiverse and PS Network).
harrogatewario

Postby Mr Roboto » 17 Dec 2012, 09:39

harrogatewario wrote:Interesting reading for me. And as a WiiU owner I think having an idea of the power of the other next-gen consoles is important as it affects what multi-format games can be released for our new console.

From the article it seems Sony are panicking about just what to include features wise and it will be yet another loss-making platform. Also their stance on stopping pre-owned games working on the format is something to keep an eye out for.

The new Xbox however does seem to be a real powerhouse, whether it can all be achieved and be the first console to match a high end PC we will have to see. Again to price it affordably it may be a loss maker, although not to he point of the next PS.

We all like Nintendo on here, but it doesn't mean you can't take an interest in the other platforms!

Yes but it's ment to be an official Nintendo magazine site! I come here just to read about Nintendo stuff!

I got a PS3 as well so I go to the official playstation magazine site for that!

This article is just odd?
Mr Roboto