Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Miyamoto explains the roots of Pikmin

Comment on site articles.

Olimar was added later

It is often said that Pikmin was inspired by Miyamoto's love of gardening but in a new interview with GamesMaster, Nintendo's legendary designer discussed the origins of a series that will return to Wii U next year.

... read more

Miyamoto explains the roots of Pikmin

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 17 Dec 2012, 11:38

hell yeah , have never played the first 2 , so the whole pikmin thing will be new 2 me , i don't know what 2 expect !
5OUNDWAVE

Re: Miyamoto explains the roots of Pikmin

Postby danbish » 17 Dec 2012, 17:55

5OUNDWAVE wrote:hell yeah , have never played the first 2 , so the whole pikmin thing will be new 2 me , i don't know what 2 expect !

I highly recommend you find the first two games and play them, you'll be in for the time of your life! I adore Pikmin games!
3DS: 0920-1615-5762. NNID: TheFatPlumber. PM me if you add me & I'll add you back.
Yes I am a Nintendo fanboy, no I don't care. Dorkly
danbish

Postby Mr Roboto » 17 Dec 2012, 18:55

5OUNDWAVE wrote:hell yeah , have never played the first 2 , so the whole pikmin thing will be new 2 me , i don't know what 2 expect !

Just watch some YouTube gameplay videos and you'll get the idea.

Great game!
Mr Roboto

Postby Rufan » 17 Dec 2012, 21:06

I played the first one but I didn't do so well at it, but I might give this Pikmin game a chance
Looking for Animal Crossing New Leaf friends, My friend Code is: 3566-1527-3477 Please PM me your friend code so that I can add you. thanks!
Rufan