Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Fire Emblem Awakening trailer stars Marth and the undead

Comment on site articles.

Learn more about the characters and the story

Nintendo's new Fire Emblem Awakening trailer gives you an introduction to the characters who will star in the forthcoming 3DS strategy RPG.

... read more

Postby Sabrewulf » 17 Dec 2012, 14:34

When is this hitting Europe? If it is the same date that is 5 days before my birthday - perfect timing!!! (I'm gonna be 30)
AETHER!!!
Sabrewulf

Postby lrwr14 » 17 Dec 2012, 14:38

Looks good. One thing I found about the battles is that it can be hard sometimes, so with this new pairing system it will make things a bit easy for newcomers.
Master of the Long Sword.
lrwr14

Re: New Fire Emblem Awakening trailer stars Marth and the un

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 17 Dec 2012, 14:51

I like how you can pair unit's together. The bonding aspect was interesting in Sacred Stones, but it seemed to take forever for any progress to be made. I hope they make it easier to form relations ships between your characters. The CG cinematics look great too!

Sabrewulf wrote:When is this hitting Europe? If it is the same date that is 5 days before my birthday - perfect timing!!! (I'm gonna be 30)

It'll be out in April, so I wouldn't go expecting it to be a last minute birthday present.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby Sabrewulf » 17 Dec 2012, 15:37

MartinIsAwesome wrote:
Sabrewulf wrote:When is this hitting Europe? If it is the same date that is 5 days before my birthday - perfect timing!!! (I'm gonna be 30)

It'll be out in April, so I wouldn't go expecting it to be a last minute birthday present.

Bugger...
AETHER!!!
Sabrewulf

Postby Rufan » 17 Dec 2012, 21:03

I got some of the other Fire Emblem games but I don't know if I will get this one, I didn't like the last one.
Looking for Animal Crossing New Leaf friends, My friend Code is: 3566-1527-3477 Please PM me your friend code so that I can add you. thanks!
Rufan

Postby fisher2007 » 17 Dec 2012, 23:21

I will not getting this and i didn't like shadow dragon.
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.
fisher2007