Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate trailers showcase monsters

Comment on site articles.

See three of the monsters in the Wii U game

Capcom have released three new trailers for Monster Hunter 3: Utimate on Wii U, showing off the big beasts you'll have to face when the game is released in the UK in March 2013.

... read more

New Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate trailers showcase monsters

Postby deKay » 18 Dec 2012, 11:19

So hyped for this. Loved MHT, but had to stop playing as in order to progress you have to play online - which I couldn't do. Apparently that's removed from MHTU, so I need it!
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Re: New Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate trailers showcase monster

Postby Waiko » 18 Dec 2012, 14:14

:D Monster hunter is so cool game!
Hello there,
Nice too meet you! My FC: 4468-1001-1784.
Waiko

Postby lrwr14 » 18 Dec 2012, 17:43

Already seen them. Look amazing, can't wait to final get to play this. Hopefully they'll release a 3DS XL to go with it.
Master of the Long Sword.
lrwr14

Postby EdDeRs1 » 18 Dec 2012, 18:15

i still want info on the 3DS MH.....
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: when im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1

Postby Waldy565 » 18 Dec 2012, 18:45

for the Zinogre, badass sword SO at the wrong moment... couldn't take my eyes off the action for a minute, held out on buying MHT, rented it, but I thought something like this would come for DS, how great were getting Ultimate on 3DS! so will be buying 3DS version or MH4 when it comes out! Now gonna go watch the others, woop!
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby ThePokekid78 » 18 Dec 2012, 18:47

Saw this several days ago on IGN...

But sweet Jesus, this player is bad!!! Seriously, whoever is playing in those videos is godawful -_____-

Although it's probably just someone at Capcom deliberately sucking in order to make the monsters look tougher...
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby CraigEmberson » 18 Dec 2012, 22:47

deKay wrote:So hyped for this. Loved MHT, but had to stop playing as in order to progress you have to play online - which I couldn't do. Apparently that's removed from MHTU, so I need it!

You really should hook your console up to the internet... It's affordable now.
Craig-E
CraigEmberson

Postby vtheyoshi » 19 Dec 2012, 08:52

These are brilliant. Definately getting the Wii U version.

Thanks to Liberal for the sig and avatar.
Kittens.: Right, because a three way between a corpse, the self-proclaimed "ONM overlord" and masa would be really sexy.
vtheyoshi