Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Lego City Undercover screenshots: cars, helicopters and

Comment on site articles.

We're looking forward to exploring Lego City

Lego City: Undercover looks better each time we see it. This new gallery of screenshots shows a variety of cars, a helicopter and Chase McCain playing basketball.

... read more

New Lego City Undercover screenshots: cars, helicopters and

Postby Slinkington » 19 Dec 2012, 11:28

Such an overwhelming disappointment. In most of these screenshots I see a lego man standing in a photorealistic city. That's not what I want from a "lego" game.
Slinkington

Re: New Lego City Undercover screenshots: cars, helicopters

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 19 Dec 2012, 13:35

Slinkington wrote:Such an overwhelming disappointment. In most of these screenshots I see a lego man standing in a photorealistic city. That's not what I want from a "lego" game.
i have 2 disagree with u , i love how it look's and i'm not a fan of lego , i enjoy the game's but hate the toy's !
5OUNDWAVE

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 19 Dec 2012, 13:38

also has the wii u been hacked or is it a load of nonsense ?
5OUNDWAVE

Postby ledreppe » 19 Dec 2012, 15:54

Slinkington wrote:Such an overwhelming disappointment. In most of these screenshots I see a lego man standing in a photorealistic city. That's not what I want from a "lego" game.

You're being far to picky, just enjoy this game for what it is: A great LEGO game that will be simply awesome to play. Can't wait, get more and more stoked each time news comes out about it!
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby 3DSRulesO.K » 19 Dec 2012, 17:09

5OUNDWAVE wrote:also has the wii u been hacked or is it a load of nonsense ?

Load of nonsense, sometimes haters like to pretend that they've hacked it just to say, "LOLOLOLOL FAIL NINTENDO CONSOLE FOR BABIES SO EASY TO HACK TROLOLOLOLOLOL HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!!" :roll:
As you can tell, I like the 3DS. A lot.
3DSRulesO.K

Postby Slinkington » 19 Dec 2012, 20:20

I am being far too picky, but I can't help it. It just seems so lazy to slap a photo on a model, rather than construct the city out of lego bricks. Heck, even a lego brick texture I would have enjoyed. :(
Slinkington

Postby Waldy565 » 19 Dec 2012, 21:20

ASSUMING THE 3DS VERSION COMES OUT THE SAME TIME AS WII U VERSION... I'm gonna be in a muddle! Luigi's mansion, Fire Emblem and this! This does loom fantastic, that car selection screen again reinforces it's a LEGO GTA, but it also looks like it's gonna be genuinely funny also! REALLY looking forward to this, plus the LEGO kit that comes alongside it!
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby Jped2D » 23 Dec 2012, 23:20

When this was announced, I thought "Oh an exclusive lego game, that'll be fun to try out." However, over the months it's gone to a day one purchase :) I personally like the realistic graphics mixed with the lego models, it gives it a unique feel. The Lego games have always been fun and I can't wait to see how this one uses the gamepad
Jped2D