Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Luigi's Mansion 2 details, new types of ghost revealed

Comment on site articles.

How to capture the new ghosts

You'll need a variety of strategies to capture different ghosts in Luigi's Mansion 2. That's the word from IGN whose latest report on the game claims that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is more appealing than the GameCube original.

... read more

New Luigi's Mansion 2 details, new types of ghost revealed

Postby shy guy 64 » 19 Dec 2012, 11:29

march can't come to soon
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Re: New Luigi's Mansion 2 details, new types of ghost reveal

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 19 Dec 2012, 12:23

Looks like the development team have been doing a lot more than just making it longer than the original. One of my favourite asspects of the first Luigi's Mansion was figuring out how to get the Portrait Ghosts to reveal their hearts, so it's good to hear that there's more of that. I assume the sunglasses will require more than just sucking them up with the vacuum.
And it's great to hear of teh inclusion of extra missions and upgrades. I don't think we have to worry about whether Luigi's Mansion 2 will be worth the wait.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby Rufan » 19 Dec 2012, 13:07

My Brother likes Luigi's mansion more than me, but it dose look good I'll definitly give it a go if he gets it, I love the Boos and I hate hoovering the poor things up. :roll:
Looking for Animal Crossing New Leaf friends, My friend Code is: 3566-1527-3477 Please PM me your friend code so that I can add you. thanks!
Rufan

Postby Rufan » 19 Dec 2012, 13:13

Rufan wrote:My Brother likes Luigi's mansion more than me, but it dose look good I'll definitly give it a go if he gets it, I love the Boos and other ghosts I hate hoovering the poor things up. :roll:

looks like tons of fun though, I'm playing Nintendo land with my bro till then, I love being the ghost.
Looking for Animal Crossing New Leaf friends, My friend Code is: 3566-1527-3477 Please PM me your friend code so that I can add you. thanks!
Rufan

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 19 Dec 2012, 13:29

i actually prefer luigi over mario , can't wait for this never played the first 1 , here's hoping they release gamecube game's for the wii u e-shop , there's so much i missed out on
5OUNDWAVE

Postby ledreppe » 19 Dec 2012, 15:59

5OUNDWAVE wrote:i actually prefer luigi over mario , can't wait for this never played the first 1 , here's hoping they release gamecube game's for the wii u e-shop , there's so much i missed out on

Yeah, I've never played the original either, I'm taking a bit of a risk with Dark Moon so I hope it's ok for me. I'd like to see GameCube games on wii U too, mainly because I want an excuse to finally play Super Mario Sunshine, and possibly Luigi's Mansion 1 but I doubt that'll happen before Dark Moon is released.
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby Twinkle » 19 Dec 2012, 17:03

Not so long till Luigi's Mansion 2!!! Can't wait to play!
Twinkle

Postby fisher2007 » 19 Dec 2012, 19:12

can't wait for this never played the first 1. 8)
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.

3DS FC is 0130-1987-2452 If you add me then please PM me
fisher2007

Postby Waldy565 » 19 Dec 2012, 21:22

I was quite excited for this game, but i think LEGO City has caught my attention more... I thought I was in a pit, but it seems I've just dug myself out! ;)
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby Waldy565 » 19 Dec 2012, 21:24

ledreppe wrote:
5OUNDWAVE wrote:i actually prefer luigi over mario , can't wait for this never played the first 1 , here's hoping they release gamecube game's for the wii u e-shop , there's so much i missed out on

Yeah, I've never played the original either, I'm taking a bit of a risk with Dark Moon so I hope it's ok for me. I'd like to see GameCube games on wii U too, mainly because I want an excuse to finally play Super Mario Sunshine, and possibly Luigi's Mansion 1 but I doubt that'll happen before Dark Moon is released.

I've got Sunshine, playing it xmas day, if I don't like it, would you like it? I'll sell it to ya REAL cheap, PM me or reply back on this :) BTW, long time no speak mate!
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565