Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

ONM Podcast 43 is sliding down your internet chimney

Comment on site articles.

It's a "Christmas Special" (i.e. we say the word "Christmas")

What do you expect from Christmas? Comfort? Joy? Basic professionalism? Well, prepare to have your festive spirit crushed, because the ONM Christmas Podcast is here.

... read more

ONM Podcast 43 is sliding down your internet chimney

Postby TheNUKEnukeM » 19 Dec 2012, 17:51

Has Gav died?
When I go out some people ask me-Hey what's with the name. Well My real surname is Newcomb. And its sounds like Nukem as in Duke Nukem the game character (never played it, im two young). So I have adopted it and put in frustrating capital letters.
TheNUKEnukeM

Re: ONM Podcast 43 is sliding down your internet chimney

Postby Buffalo_K » 19 Dec 2012, 18:17

TheNUKEnukeM wrote:Has Gav died?

He's right there in the picture!
Buffalo_K

Postby row101 » 19 Dec 2012, 21:39

Yep, Gav is on there, in the Nintendo T.V part.

NNID: row101
row101

Postby penguin111 » 20 Dec 2012, 00:14

I recognise all your voices, even though Chandra thinks otherwise!! :mrgreen:
penguin111

Postby pokemaster » 20 Dec 2012, 12:13

Off to listen now. Merry Christmas btw!
--------3DS Friend Code-4768-7430-9047--------
-PM me yours if you add me, so I can add you-
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Met my fiance because of the 3DS, I owe Nintendo everything. Miyamoto, Iwata and co. if you see this, you are invited to the wedding.
pokemaster

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 20 Dec 2012, 14:31

I loved Chris' attempts at Christmas sound effects. Reminded me of that Christmas edition a few years ago with the creepy childen and funeral sound effects. Chris' sounds are a bit more festive though.
Also, since I've been going through old podcasts (my memory isn't that good), I've noticed that Chris has mentioned his Gladiators sticker album before (Podcast 14). It must have meant a lot to him.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator