Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Impossible New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC incoming - video

Comment on site articles.

The hardest levels ever available for download

A New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC pack is so hard that Nintendo have called it the Impossible Pack. It's available in the US from today and will be released alongside a Mystery Adventure Pack.

... read more

Impossible New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC incoming - video

Postby faydaway » 20 Dec 2012, 13:27

why is this the final one :( I hope its not only cos they are gonna make boost rush DLCs because in this game its aim is to collect 1 million coins but boost rush has no aim
faydaway

Re: Impossible New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC incoming - video

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 20 Dec 2012, 14:13

That Impossible Pack looks like it'll be perfect for all those people that find recent Mario games too easy. I don't think my heart could take it though.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby nintenu » 20 Dec 2012, 14:20

faydaway wrote:why is this the final one :( I hope its not only cos they are gonna make boost rush DLCs because in this game its aim is to collect 1 million coins but boost rush has no aim

My guess is that there's no more to unlock (or pay to play) on the game itself, since most DLC is just away of companies to make extra cash. Here's a game but we will take out this, and this, and this, and then charge users extra, to play it...and we will call it Downloadable Content! …Great idea!! :roll:
NintenU One Game at a Time!
Be a part of it ...Join the Staff!
nintenu

Postby ledreppe » 20 Dec 2012, 14:27

Nintendo said that the last DLC was in November, now they're making more!
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby Dave-O » 20 Dec 2012, 22:00

I look foward to trying the impossible pack. I wonder if these levels will top the difficulty of Mario Galaxy 2's final star.
Dave-O

Postby mrgameandwatch » 21 Dec 2012, 14:49

imposible? :?:
no!! :!:
will i tell you why?
because I BET THE WATER WRAITH!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
mrgameandwatch

Postby Mariostar222 » 14 Sep 2013, 12:15

I got this pack x-mas,still havent complete it..... :cry:
Mariostar222