Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Worst games of 2012

Comment on site articles.

There are some big names in this list

From Resident Evil Revelations to Beat The Beat Rhythm Paradise and Nintendo Land, there have been some brilliant games released on all formats this year. You won't read about them here. For here are the worst games of 2012! Hope you haven't had the misfortune to play any of these.

... read more

Worst games of 2012

Postby Pyron12 » 31 Dec 2012, 10:11

Ouch. But shouldn't Mad Dog McCree be for the 3DS not WiiWare?
Friend Code: 3780-9511-6018
Pyron12

Re: Worst games of 2012

Postby torterratrainer » 31 Dec 2012, 11:07

Pyron12 wrote:Ouch. But shouldn't Mad Dog McCree be for the 3DS not WiiWare?

its sadly on wii ware as well :(
Torterratrainer has evolved into AzureRathalos!
Hey monster Hunter fans! check out the guild hall on chatango for monster hunter chats and mingling :)
http://mhunterguildhall.chatango.com/
torterratrainer

Postby keir » 31 Dec 2012, 12:19

least I havent got any of those games :D
keir

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 31 Dec 2012, 13:18

Angry Birds should only have been like a fiver on the eShop. I might have bought it then.
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby FamilyGAMEGuy8 » 31 Dec 2012, 13:47

In my local GAME. Angry Bird's Trilogy is above Paper Mario Sticker Star which is only at number 10 in the 3DS charts. I am very worried about the game industry now.
FamilyGAMEGuy8: The self-proclaimed No.1 Mario and Sonic fan in all of Taunton!
FamilyGAMEGuy8

Postby ploiper » 31 Dec 2012, 15:23

well i bought the angry birds trilogy and i was happy enough to pay the full price for it. i cant get it any other way so i may as well. (by that i mean i dont have a phone that can do that sort of stuff. seeing as its about 5 years old and can only phone people or text).
EAT DIRT VILE SIG OF DOOM. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ploiper

Postby 08boatfg » 31 Dec 2012, 15:34

I've never even heard of Myst 3DS, so it must be bad! XD
08boatfg

Postby fisher2007 » 31 Dec 2012, 22:54

Herbert_Rarr wrote:Angry Birds should only have been like a fiver on the eShop. I might have bought it then.

it still be Worst game on Nintendo handheld it's only for phone's and if it was release on eshop low price and Nintendo magazine still give it low Score and Angry Birds: is a Casual Game for Casual Gamers.
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.
fisher2007

Postby liveswired » 01 Jan 2013, 10:28

fisher2007 wrote:
Herbert_Rarr wrote:Angry Birds should only have been like a fiver on the eShop. I might have bought it then.

it still be Worst game on Nintendo handheld it's only for phone's and if it was release on eshop low price and Nintendo magazine still give it low Score and Angry Birds: is a Casual Game for Casual Gamers.

........considering most of Nintendo's portable and console output is designed with casual gamers in mind.......Angry Birds would be a worthy edition to the 3DS eShop!
liveswired

Postby vtheyoshi » 01 Jan 2013, 13:11

Tacoman's play through of Mad Dog Mcree on the Wii was quite funny.

Thankfully I have none of those games.

Thanks to Liberal for the sig and avatar.
Kittens.: Right, because a three way between a corpse, the self-proclaimed "ONM overlord" and masa would be really sexy.
vtheyoshi

Postby Sonic_Freak » 01 Jan 2013, 22:26

Why is this across 10 pages? I really can't be bothered to click through 10 pages. Surely you could fit 2 or 3 on a page.
Sonic_Freak

Postby Scirm » 02 Jan 2013, 00:08

08boatfg wrote:I've never even heard of Myst 3DS, so it must be bad! XD

I think you are too young to remember this great game ;) Don't know how good/bad is 3DS version, but PC one is pretty good. It may seem too old to care about it now, but I still love it.
Scirm

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 02 Jan 2013, 23:03

Angry Birds Trilogy would've been a pretty decent game,if it was on the e-Shop for under a fiver.
I can't wait for these lovely birds to invade Wii U.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby smash-brother » 14 Jan 2013, 19:43

you can acaully c that p30ggoa is a bad game from the way it makes such a fuss about "the all new wii u"

the most impersive thing about the ad was the adnoucer ,who had say all that so quickly, give him a medal that's what i say
Jack, I'm only an elected official, i can't make decisions by myself
smash-brother