Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Lego: Legends Of Chima coming to 3DS and DS in the summer

Comment on site articles.

Another Lego game confirmed for 2013

For Nintendo fans, the big Lego game of the year is Lego City: Undercover for Wii U but Warner has announced a new Lego game for 3DS and DS. Called Lego: Legends Of Chima: Laval's Journey, the release date is scheduled for the summer.

... read more

Lego: Legends Of Chima coming to 3DS and DS in the summer

Postby wghtmf » 03 Jan 2013, 11:36

Lego were going to make Lego Legend of Zelda as their big project for 2013, but sadly they used Back to the Future instead. :(
'Don't question game logic, or the universe will implode.' ~ PkGam, YouTube
wghtmf

Re: Lego: Legends Of Chima coming to 3DS and DS in the summe

Postby CDS » 03 Jan 2013, 15:46

Undecided on what to think of this.
The fact it's on a handheld is great, but so long as they don't make a mess of it then it should be good.
CDS

Postby mirage 5x5 » 03 Jan 2013, 19:44

wghtmf wrote:Lego were going to make Lego Legend of Zelda as their big project for 2013, but sadly they used Back to the Future instead. :(

There is still a chance they will make some Lego Zelda sets there is a page where you can sign up to Support for Lego Zelda
here is the link http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/14886#_=_
so far there are 7,741 people supporting it so hopefully it may get made :D
mirage 5x5

Postby aidanpowers1 » 03 Jan 2013, 21:08

You can always rely on a Lego game to be pretty good so I'm sure this will be the same. Looks very cute.

I'm hoping for a Lego game based of Marvel's Cinematic Universe though.
aidanpowers1

Postby callum2003 » 04 Jan 2013, 14:50

wghtmf wrote:Lego were going to make Lego Legend of Zelda as their big project for 2013, but sadly they used Back to the Future instead. :(

Yeah i reegistered ages ago and was really excited for the results because it took about 6 months and then boom! YOU LOSE!!! Yeah but everyone sign up at http://lego.cuusoo.com/ and support ragaru's project so we can have lego zelda! Sorry if this seems like advertising but i needed to say it!

Thanks to Fabong Letang for the awesome sig and avatar! They look great!
callum2003

Postby Dalekbuster523 » 04 Jan 2013, 20:13

I hope there's a LEGO Back to the future game this year,with the LEGO Delorean set coming out. 'Bricks? Where we're going we don't need bricks."
Dalekbuster523