Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge interview: the game needed to c

Comment on site articles.

Team Ninja discuss improving Ninja Gaiden 3 for Nintendo's new console

The next wave of Wii U games begins on Friday when Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is released. Nintendo's new console launched with a bang with 24 new games but Nintendo will be hoping to keep up the momentum in 2013 and they're kicking things off with one of the bloodiest games you'll have ever seen on a Nintendo console.

... read more

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge interview: the game needed to c

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 06 Jan 2013, 00:49

fair play but how about a review before friday's release ? trading in zombiu and ds2 on thursday , will have nothing to play unless ng3re is worth it !
5OUNDWAVE

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge interview: the game needed

Postby Mr Roboto » 06 Jan 2013, 17:06

5OUNDWAVE wrote:fair play but how about a review before friday's release ? trading in zombiu and ds2 on thursday , will have nothing to play unless ng3re is worth it !

Looking at comparisons videos its very similar to other platforms but has slight slow down in certain areas which every one seems to mention.

This game series is not my cup of tea I would wait mate for reviews as £40 for a game is a lot.
Mr Roboto

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge interview: the game needed

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 06 Jan 2013, 23:23

I must admit it do look like quite a fun game,but I wouldn't pay full price for it,I'll wait for a price drop.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho