Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Team Ninja looking into making more Wii U games

Comment on site articles.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and Metroid Other M studio impressed by Nintendo's new console

Team Ninja are looking into making more games for Wii U following Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

... read more

Team Ninja looking into making more Wii U games

Postby SilentDark » 07 Jan 2013, 13:48

Oh no, Other M part 2, please don't do it, I am begging, on my knees, begging you to never work with that hack Sakamoto again. I really don't think I could take it, it would kill my love of the franchise forever.
Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
SilentDark

Re: Team Ninja looking into making more Wii U games

Postby lminett » 07 Jan 2013, 14:06

SilentDark wrote:Oh no, Other M part 2, please don't do it, I am begging, on my knees, begging you to never work with that hack Sakamoto again. I really don't think I could take it, it would kill my love of the franchise forever.

Other M wasn't a bad game, it certainly isn't the best in the Metroid series but it was fun and hard like all Metroid games. I do like the Prime games but i actually prefer to play Metroid from a different perspective, and Other M allowed me to do that.
Enjoy video game music and finding out about the composers? check out Ki11j0ys vault
http://www.youtube.com/user/KI11J0YSVAULT?feature=mhee
lminett

Postby TheNUKEnukeM » 07 Jan 2013, 15:33

Dead or alive 5 with all the dlc- make it the definitive edition or Dead or alive 6. :)
When I go out some people ask me-Hey what's with the name. Well My real surname is Newcomb. And its sounds like Nukem as in Duke Nukem the game character (never played it, im two young). So I have adopted it and put in frustrating capital letters.
TheNUKEnukeM

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 08 Jan 2013, 11:31

SilentDark wrote:Oh no, Other M part 2, please don't do it, I am begging, on my knees, begging you to never work with that hack Sakamoto again. I really don't think I could take it, it would kill my love of the franchise forever.

After reading this I hope it is Other M part 2, just to make you even more needlessly angry.
I've got some cool video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble, so please check them out.
Latest Design: GURU-GURU, the Windmill Man
Don't forget about my Colors! Gallery
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 08 Jan 2013, 15:16

Dead or Alive 5 or Other M 2,please Team Ninja.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho

Postby SilentDark » 09 Jan 2013, 15:18

MartinIsAwesome wrote:

After reading this I hope it is Other M part 2, just to make you even more needlessly angry.

Well I should just be grateful that they make Metroid games at all, even if the plot makes Twilight look like Lord of the Rings.

Seriously though, is it just me? Between Eragorn, Twilight and Fifty Shades, is it just acceptable for things to have terrible plotting, horrible two dimensional characters and a Mary Sue (who bizarrely in Other Ms case was not our protagonist) now?

I really want Link to have a voice in his next game but if they handle it like this he probably is better off mute.

And I'm not angry, not anymore, just sad, sad and disappointed that this was apparently the best they could come up with. I think I might have preferred the standard cheesecake fare one expected from Team Ninja, it certainly couldn't have been more offensively terrible than what we actually received.
Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
SilentDark

Postby mattym727 » 15 May 2013, 18:08

Please...please...PLEASE give us Dead Or Alive 5! Or when they announce 6 (hopefully) put it on WiiU too :O I loved Dimensions on 3DS!
3DS FRIEND CODE: 2449-4608-8574
NNID: mattym727

PLAYING:
SM3D World,AC3 (Wii U)
TLOZ:ALBW (3DS)
mattym727

Postby mattym727 » 15 May 2013, 18:12

TheNUKEnukeM wrote:Dead or alive 5 with all the dlc- make it the definitive edition or Dead or alive 6. :)

I would love this.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 2449-4608-8574
NNID: mattym727

PLAYING:
SM3D World,AC3 (Wii U)
TLOZ:ALBW (3DS)
mattym727