Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

8 amazing F-Zero facts and secrets

Comment on site articles.

How many did you know?

F-Zero returned recently in Nintendo Land but fans are still waiting for a fully-fledged HD F-Zero game on Wii U. Shigeru Miyamoto encouraged people to pass the time by playing Captain Falcon's Twister Race but you could also read our F-Zero facts and secrets from our resident Nintendo fact finder!

... read more

8 amazing F-Zero facts and secrets

Postby shy guy 64 » 07 Jan 2013, 13:54

despite not playing any f-zero games i actually knew some of those
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Re: 8 amazing F-Zero facts and secrets

Postby Mr Roboto » 07 Jan 2013, 20:14

I knew most of these as well.

Man this game series is going to look awesome on Wiiu I can't wait!
Mr Roboto

Re: 8 amazing F-Zero facts and secrets

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 08 Jan 2013, 11:46

Some great facts as always. Some I knew, most I didn't - largely due to having not yet played an F-Zero game (although I did recently get a copy of F-Zero GX for my Gamecube that is awaiting my attention).

As for referneces, I wonder if the character Zoda is meant to be a reference to retro Nintendo game "StarTropics". The sequal is after all titled "Zoda's Revenge.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator