Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Assassin's Creed 3 Battle Hardened DLC is coming to Wii U

Comment on site articles.

No release date set but it's on its way

Assassin's Creed 3 DLC is on its way to Wii U. While The Battle Hardened conrent pack is available from today on Xbox 360, Nintendo fans should know that it will make it to Wii U even though a release date has yet to be announced.

... read more

Assassin's Creed 3 Battle Hardened DLC is coming to Wii U

Postby Lonegamer » 08 Jan 2013, 18:10

good news, yay :D
Lonegamer

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Battle Hardened DLC is coming to Wii

Postby starmie68 » 08 Jan 2013, 19:25

Yeah was getting a little worried that the Wiiu would miss out
starmie68

Postby Cidiyance » 08 Jan 2013, 22:00

I'm just pumped that this game system is getting DLC relenting me relief that BO2 DLC will come to this system. It's got to happen... oh, and ogud4u Assassin's Creed 3 fans for getting this DLC soon. ;)
Let the fire burn, the Hero die and the world turning into a shadow of light! Time has come for you to challenge me!
Cidiyance

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 09 Jan 2013, 14:48

Yes I will,that single player DLC sounds really good.

A little bit off topic here,but am I the only one who finds trouble picking up a match online?
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho