Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Amazing new Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies trailer

Comment on site articles.

Layton and Luke look set for an epic finale in a globetrotting adventure

Professor Layton, Luke and Emmy look set for their biggest adventure yet in Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies. If this new trailer is anything to go by, the final game in the Layton prequel trilogy looks set to take the puzzle-solving professor and his assistants from London to the US and Russia.

... read more

Amazing new Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies trailer

Postby shy guy 64 » 11 Jan 2013, 11:31

awesome
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Re: Amazing new Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies trai

Postby RainbowGazelle » 11 Jan 2013, 11:43

I can't wait!!! Also, interesting that they're using the European template for the box design.
My 3DS FC is: 3437-3065-1394
My NNID is: RainbowGazelle
RainbowGazelle

Postby ledreppe » 11 Jan 2013, 12:41

Just finished Miracle Mask last night, and I was wondering about the Azran Legacies from watching the end. By the way ONM, you said it's out 23rd February in Japan, but the trailer says 28th February.
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 11 Jan 2013, 13:15

It looks fantastic, but the biggest disappointment is that it's only on the 3DS! With the animation in full screen mode on my laptop it looks stunning! Such production quality is surely diminished on a handheld console. I just wish that Level-5 would release all the animated sequences from the games on DVD so that the visuals can be truely appreciated.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby WOLFENFTW » 12 Jan 2013, 23:02

Really looking forward to this game, will be nice to explore outside England. Just hope they give Inspector Grosky a bigger part. He's awesome but did hardly anything in spectres call and miracle mask.
Sonic and Star Fox, the two greatest game series of them all.
Shadow the Hedgehog and Wolf O' Donnell FTW!!!
Crossover anyone?
WOLFENFTW