Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

eShop games of the week - Tokyo Crash Mobs, NBA 2K13 and mor

Comment on site articles.

This week's 3DS, Wii and Wii U downloads

Nintendo's Tokyo Crash Mobs is this week's big 3DS eShop release. It will be joined by Mahjong Mysteries - Ancient Athena and Zombie Skape on the 3DS digital store while NBA 2K13 is released through the Wii U eShop.

... read more

eShop games of the week - Tokyo Crash Mobs, NBA 2K13 and mor

Postby TheSlenderman » 14 Jan 2013, 17:46

I'm still a bit sceptical of the 3ds eshop as there is little on there that seems to be worth getting. I have a few things, like pullblox and vvvvv, but not much else catches my eye at the moment.
The option to download big games like mk7 is a good idea, but for now they are just too expensive to be worth a look.
Once they are cheap, though...
I need something interesting to write here.
Colors Gallery; http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=118133 :D
TheSlenderman

Re: eShop games of the week - Tokyo Crash Mobs, NBA 2K13 and

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 14 Jan 2013, 20:01

Because everyone knows that whereas boys can get by alright with nothing but a skateboard, girls are useless in zombie situations and need saving. ಠ_ಠ

Only thing for me this week is that WiiWare demo.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby nintenu » 15 Jan 2013, 09:57

£49.99??? ...no one with any money sense, will ever buy downloadable games at this price. What’s more important? selling one game at £49.99 or two at £25.00 each??
NintenU One Game at a Time!
Be a part of it ...Join the Staff!
nintenu

Postby deKay » 15 Jan 2013, 12:32

Crash Mobs fo' sho'.
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Postby deKay » 15 Jan 2013, 12:35

TheSlenderman wrote:I'm still a bit sceptical of the 3ds eshop as there is little on there that seems to be worth getting

What?

Seriously?

Art of Balance, Dillon's Rolling Western, escapeVektor, Gunman Clive, Kirby 3D, Let's Golf, Crimson Shroud, Aero Porter, Marvel Pinball, Zen Pinball, Mighty Switch Force, Fallblox, Mutant Mudds, Liberation Maiden, Denpa Men, Excitebike 3D, Picross e...

And that's before you even think about the VC or DSi titles.
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Postby TheSlenderman » 16 Jan 2013, 20:05

Just bought colors 3d and dillons' rolling western, and I retract my previous statement. :D
I need something interesting to write here.
Colors Gallery; http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=118133 :D
TheSlenderman