Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 coming to the eShop onl

Comment on site articles.

Tecmo Koei hack n slasher gets a digital release

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 is coming to the Wii U eShop next month, with a release date set for 7 February.

... read more

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 coming to the eShop onl

Postby Stuart05 » 15 Jan 2013, 14:43

I'm really interested in this game and it could have been a purchase for me.
With it only being on the eshop though I most likely won't buy it due to the high prices on there.

Stuart
All round gaming geek and political anorak.
3DS Friend Code: 3480-3394-4074
NNID: Gecko05
feel free to add me but let me know so I can add you back!
My favourite genres of games are horror, RPGs and strategy.
Stuart05

Re: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 coming to the eShop

Postby danbish » 15 Jan 2013, 17:39

It sounds like an excellent game based on those two comparisons but unfortunately I'm not usually up until stupid o'clock in the morning to buy 18 rated content off the eShop.
3DS: 0920-1615-5762. NNID: TheFatPlumber. PM me if you add me & I'll add you back.
Yes I am a Nintendo fanboy, no I don't care. Dorkly
danbish

Postby starmie68 » 15 Jan 2013, 19:29

looking forward to this game i just hope its not priced at £55 on the store
starmie68

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 15 Jan 2013, 20:58

I'm certainly very interested in it, especially after that little Streets of Rage comparison (one of my favourite game series ever). I'm looking foward to a review of it in a future mag (and no, that wasn't a publisher joke). I know that Famitsu gave the other console versions a very positive review score of 37 (9/9/9/10), so my expectations are high.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby dave666 » 16 Jan 2013, 00:51

bit disappointed as I'm not really into the whole downloading retail games thing. But to be fair I think it's a wise decision on the publishers part because I can't see this game selling a great deal over here,and I doubt many shops would have even stocked it.

the only reason I'll be getting it is because I'm into manga and and am a big fan of fist of the north star .
dave666