Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

ONM Podcast 44 is *bleep*

Comment on site articles.

Let's just say this one took longer than usual to edit

Every so often, a cultural event occurs that is so divisive, so Earth-shaking, that we on the ONM Podcast just have to take the time to give it its own section. This month, it wasn't Pokmon X and Y that prompted this, but rather the immediate, insane response the new 3DS titles received online. Expect things to get rowdy.

... read more

ONM Podcast 44 is *bleep*

Postby Golden Knight » 16 Jan 2013, 14:46

I miss Chris :'(
Discuss, recommend and discover Video Game Music at ONM here! :
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=80172

Where we upload our top Video Game Music! :
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zigzabor?feature=mhum]
Golden Knight

Re: ONM Podcast 44 is *bleep*

Postby Zamros » 16 Jan 2013, 16:47

People liked Final Fantasy XIII? YOU DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT!
Wii: 6192 3402 8156 8236
3DS: 3781 - 0288 - 9795
Zamros

Postby TheSlenderman » 16 Jan 2013, 16:58

It's funny how worked up some people get about a new pokemon game being announced, rather than a remake of an old one.
I need something interesting to write here.
Colors Gallery; http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=118133 :D
TheSlenderman

Postby shadowlugia101 » 16 Jan 2013, 20:14

wait, has Chris left the mag and podcast? this better not be the case and does anybody know if he will come back?
My 3DS Friend Code is 3222-5557-3599,PM if you add me.

shadowlugia101

Postby MatthewONM » 16 Jan 2013, 20:38

shadowlugia101 wrote:wait, has Chris left the mag and podcast? this better not be the case and does anybody know if he will come back?

Chris is working full-time on CVG now, so won't be appearing as a regular guest on our podcast. I hope, in time, you will come to love the tag-team that is Chandra, Joe, Gav and myself, as much as the affable Scottish rogue who came before us. I'll even put on a dubious Scottish accent if it helps.
MatthewONM
ONM Staff

Postby TheSlenderman » 16 Jan 2013, 21:03

MatthewONM wrote:
shadowlugia101 wrote:wait, has Chris left the mag and podcast? this better not be the case and does anybody know if he will come back?

Chris is working full-time on CVG now, so won't be appearing as a regular guest on our podcast. I hope, in time, you will come to love the tag-team that is Chandra, Joe, Gav and myself, as much as the affable Scottish rogue who came before us. I'll even put on a dubious Scottish accent if it helps.

How about as a special guest? :D
TheSlenderman

Postby dap005 » 16 Jan 2013, 23:52

MatthewONM wrote:

The tag team's always brill. The one now, the one before, every since I started reading the mag 3 years ago I've seen the team change dramatically and each member has inspired my writing and produced bad puns in one way or another. I still remember the special 50th issue of ONM and now we're nearing the 100th, crazy. Chris will be missed but the good thing about future mags (ONM included) is that it allows gaming critics to contribute articles even if they're not part of the ONM-team. So this isn't a goodbye yet! But still I'm sure no one would mind the occasional 'special guests' .
Google Plus page for my freeware thread: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105394026066349779263
My tumblr (graphiczzz): https://dap005.tumblr.com
My main blog (musingzzz): https://danwensmusing.wordpress.com
dap005

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 17 Jan 2013, 12:23

I loved this month's podcast. By far the best in some months. It seemed a bit more structured, and the Pokemon rants were hilarious.
Also, if I'm honest, it was so good that I don't even miss Chris's presence. He had a good run, even after leaving ONM as a full time member of staff, but now we can get on with enjoying and appreciating the new team. Besides, we still got Gav who's been my favourite for a long time. And at least now we don't have to put up with the constant Duck Tales references.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby TheMasterSword12 » 17 Jan 2013, 17:40

how come none of the Onm team are on miiverse ever
I am Dark Link/Dark Pit/Dark Samus
TheMasterSword12

Postby TheSlenderman » 17 Jan 2013, 21:28

TheMasterSword12 wrote:how come none of the Onm team are on miiverse ever

Too busy making awsome podcasts. :D
TheSlenderman

Postby shadowlugia101 » 17 Jan 2013, 22:50

aw, shame chris has left but to be honest i still enjoyed this months podcast as much as the previous. keep up the good work guys you guys are awesome and listening to you is one of the highlights of my month :D
My 3DS Friend Code is 3222-5557-3599,PM if you add me.

shadowlugia101

Postby KoreeluStromboli » 24 Jan 2013, 17:31

LMAO at the swear words being censored by Pokémon cries four times as of 40:35! XD
2nd place in Podcast Competition #17! Here's my entry and the podcast, as of 23:55
My deviantART account
KoreeluStromboli

Postby hammster » 28 Jan 2013, 23:32

MatthewONM wrote:

poor tom :(
My Twitter
Xbox Live: sir hamm2
hammster

Postby Knightendo » 29 Jan 2013, 00:01

I got some strange looks walking to work giggling away to myself at the Pokemon feature!!
Knightendo