Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Sing Party review

Comment on site articles.

Nintendo mixes it up, karaoke style

Whenever a karaoke or dancing game needs reviewing, chances are I'll get wheeled out to do it. Why? It's not because I'm a particularly good singer or dancer - far from it - it comes down to fact that Matthew is as shy as a mouse when it comes to ridiculing himself in public. Me, I'm absolutely fine with it, hence the attention-seeking hair and massive gob. Perhaps that explains why I've been looking forward to Sing Party coming out so much.

... read more

Sing Party review

Postby Tazer_Silverscar » 18 Jan 2013, 13:13

So long as there's room for DLC, I think I'll be alright with that. 50 songs is a tad limited though, when many of the songs people will want to sing probably won't be on there - I know most of the songs I'd like to sing have never made a single kareoke game appearance outside of Japan. The tacked-on instruments are fine to me, because I'll probably ignore it anyway, as I'm sure many who are used to the limitations of a kareoke booth would as well.
Come visit my DA Gallery at ether-enereon.deviantart.com
3DS Friend Code: 2406 - 5207 - 9606
Tazer_Silverscar

Re: Sing Party review

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 18 Jan 2013, 15:41

Ever since this was revealed,I'm been quite looking forward to it,but I have a question about it.

The Microphone that comes bundled with the game,can it be used the original Wii games that use the Microphone like,Rock Band and Guitar Hero?

If you can then I'll probably buy it,depending on the track list.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby KH81314 » 18 Jan 2013, 19:29

Even though it got a good review I'm still not that interested in it.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Postby TheSlenderman » 18 Jan 2013, 20:22

Imagine trying to sing to "gangnam style"...
I need something interesting to write here.
Colors Gallery; http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=118133 :D
TheSlenderman

Postby ChandraONM » 21 Jan 2013, 17:37

imbusydoctorwho wrote:Ever since this was revealed,I'm been quite looking forward to it,but I have a question about it.

The Microphone that comes bundled with the game,can it be used the original Wii games that use the Microphone like,Rock Band and Guitar Hero?

If you can then I'll probably buy it,depending on the track list.

It's just a USB mic, nothing special, so should be fine
ChandraONM
ONM Staff

Postby HarryOwnage18 » 27 Jan 2013, 14:59

Not that interesting, its bad enough I have to have Just Dance 1,2,3, 4 and Kids in my house.
HarryOwnage18