Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

First Resident Evil Revelations Wii U trailer shows new mons

Comment on site articles.

See the 3DS classic in HD

The first Resident Evil Revelations Wii U trailer shows off one of the new monsters you'll encounter during the game.

... read more

First Resident Evil Revelations Wii U trailer shows new mons

Postby Slinkington » 23 Jan 2013, 10:46

Rachel as a playable character in Raid Mode please. Parker and Rachel are my favourite character designs in the game. :(
Slinkington

Re: First Resident Evil Revelations Wii U trailer shows new

Postby goldenmushroom » 23 Jan 2013, 10:55

looking forward to this one, i never played the 3ds one
goldenmushroom

Postby j bean » 23 Jan 2013, 11:03

Slinkington wrote:Rachel as a playable character in Raid Mode please.

I have to agree. I loved this game on 3DS but I do think raid mode could benefit from some more playable characters. A selection of characters from older resi games like Leon and Claire for example would be great.
j bean

Postby danbish » 23 Jan 2013, 12:23

j bean wrote:
Slinkington wrote:Rachel as a playable character in Raid Mode please.

I have to agree. I loved this game on 3DS but I do think raid mode could benefit from some more playable characters. A selection of characters from older resi games like Leon and Claire for example would be great.

I agree but Capcom being Capcom, they'd make you pay for them instead of having them as unlockable characters that you would normally work for.
3DS: 0920-1615-5762. NNID: TheFatPlumber. PM me if you add me & I'll add you back.
Yes I am a Nintendo fanboy, no I don't care. Dorkly
danbish

Postby KH81314 » 23 Jan 2013, 15:15

Do I have to play other Resident Evil Games to understand this one?
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Postby Nintendoro » 23 Jan 2013, 21:34

[quote="KH81314"]Do I have to play other Resident Evil Games to understand this one?

Nope. But it would be clever for you to play resident evil 5 after this one to follow the story
Nintendoro