Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Bayonetta 2 video: 'it maximises the Wii U's potential'

Comment on site articles.

Bayonetta 2 to expand upon the essence of Bayonetta

Lots of different locations and exciting bosses. A new video showcased during Nintendo Direct told us what to expect from Bayonetta 2 on Wii U.

... read more

Bayonetta 2 video: 'it maximises the Wii U's potential'

Postby KH81314 » 23 Jan 2013, 17:54

To bad that I dont have any way to play the first one but I still plan on getting this game. Looks great
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Re: Bayonetta 2 video: 'it maximises the Wii U's potential'

Postby MummifiedCoconut » 23 Jan 2013, 19:13

I have high hopes for this one. I love Bayonetta, it is one of the best games this generation. If they could they should try to release the first one on it so it reaches more people.
MummifiedCoconut

Postby RealToonLink » 23 Jan 2013, 20:44

The smart thing to do is to re-release the first one on Wii U. Don't tack tablet controls on it though. Just port it over.
Dear Nintendo, GIVE US AN ALL NEW STARFOX!!! please...
RealToonLink

Postby Mr Roboto » 23 Jan 2013, 20:48

Definaltly going to buy this game!

Got the first game on PS3 brand new for £6 and it is very good!

Would be cool if they put the first game on eShop at a sensible price.
Mr Roboto