Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Wonderful 101 trailer

Comment on site articles.

See more of Platinum's other Wii U exclusive game

As well as giving us a behind the scenes glimpse of Bayonetta 2, Nintendo also showcased a new The Wonderful 101 trailer during Nintendo Direct.

... read more

New Wonderful 101 trailer

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 23 Jan 2013, 18:05

didn't really like this to start off with but this trailer has changed my mind and now i can't wait for it !
5OUNDWAVE

Re: New Wonderful 101 trailer

Postby KH81314 » 23 Jan 2013, 18:34

I thought this game was kind of like pikmin but it now I think that the differences are huge and i'm really excited to get this game.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Postby RealToonLink » 23 Jan 2013, 20:34

Looks like fun.
Dear Nintendo, GIVE US AN ALL NEW STARFOX!!! please...
RealToonLink

Postby AaronMclaren » 24 Jan 2013, 13:42

Didn't have any interest in this game whatsoever until very recently. This trailer has tipped me over the edge of almost wanting it now! Hope a demo is released of this, as to me it looks like the kinda game I need to play to know if I'll get on with it or not. Is looking awesome though :)
AaronMclaren

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 24 Jan 2013, 14:12

I weren't really that keen on the game,until I watched that trailer.I now want this game.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho