Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Puddle review

Comment on site articles.

Its steady drip might feel like Chinese water torture at first, but dive in and you'll find that this Wii U download is far from wet

Start slow, build up. Broadly, games follow this idea, beginning with tutorials, then growing over time. Puddle is no exception, but takes the "start slow" bit a little too literally.

... read more

Puddle review

Postby KH81314 » 25 Jan 2013, 13:29

I thought this game was going to be like fluidity which I enjoyed.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Re: Puddle review

Postby tpie123 » 26 Jan 2013, 18:48

so.... not really worth getting? it's a shame it looked like a brilliant game, the concept is something that hopefully will be used more in the future
tpie123

Re: Puddle review

Postby TaleOfTheToaster » 26 Jan 2013, 21:46

When ONM first gave 68% in an eShop round-up article on this site, I was above ONM_UK on the Puddle Worldwide Rankings, and I wasn't nearly done with the game. Not sure if they just turned off the Internet, or if this review isn't to be trusted. Either way, I certainly believe the game deserves more than 68%, even this supposed "slow start", I really don't see, I've enjoyed all of it. I have to think this might have gotten a higher score if Hydroventure didn't exist. Take my word for it, get the game if it interests you.
All toasters toast toast, but what if the toaster was to be toasted?
TaleOfTheToaster