Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Charizard 3DS XL being offered to Pokemon Daisuki Club membe

Comment on site articles.

They get all the good stuff

The amazing Charizard 3DS XL is being offered to members of the Pokemon Daisuki Club. The handheld, which was only available to the winners of a lottery at Pokemon Centers in Japan, can now be purchased by those who belong to the Pokemon fan club from 9 February.

... read more

Charizard 3DS XL being offered to Pokemon Daisuki Club membe

Postby vix_chan » 28 Jan 2013, 11:17

This is the 3DS XL I wanted released in Europe.
The Yellow Pikachu Edition is just far too intense, even for me.
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Re: Charizard 3DS XL being offered to Pokemon Daisuki Club m

Postby TomMc92 » 28 Jan 2013, 11:43

Ah this is the 3DS XL i want really do hope they release it over here along with the fire emblem 3DS both look great. Such a good design and charizard is one of my favorites as i grew up with pokemon red. But would they release this along side x and y as i can't wait that long want it soon. Would really like to play monster hunter 3 and 4 with this XL would be great.
Most wanted games: Monster Hunter 4, Rune factory 4, Lugi Mansion, Dragon Quest 7 3DS, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate edition, Smash Bros game for 3DS and Wii U

Rune Factory 4 is on 3DS!
Finally have a Wii U looking forward to playing MH3U!
TomMc92

Postby Mew3 » 28 Jan 2013, 16:25

Why can't they release this in Europe? Who cares about the Daisuki club, I want it!
Mew3

Postby tpie123 » 28 Jan 2013, 17:48

this 3dsXL does look incredible but I'm still craving the animal crossing XL for a western release, pleaseeeeeee
tpie123

Postby Laughlyn » 29 Jan 2013, 14:06

Thats amazing. would hate to see the price of one of these on ebay. May be next years xmas present to myself lmao
Laughlyn

Postby NintyFan90 » 30 Jan 2013, 15:09

vix_chan wrote:This is the 3DS XL I wanted released in Europe.
The Yellow Pikachu Edition is just far too intense, even for me.

I agree with your comment.

I was considering getting the Pikachu Limited Edition 3DS XL at first but I changed my mind. My first pokemon was Charmander in Pokemon Blue so, if the opportunity to get this Charizard 3DS XL was here in Europe I would definitely seize the chance.

My prediction is that the Charizard 3DS XL may be released later this year to mark 15 years since Red and Blue were released in Europe and in the UK especially it may be available on Club Nintendo if you're a member. Afterwards it could be available in stores for a limited time. Watch this space :)
'pokemon karaokemon' :D
My Youtube channel
NintyFan90