Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

LEGO City Undercover would lose something on other platforms

Comment on site articles.

Why LEGO City Undercover is a Wii U exclusive

While most LEGO games are released on a variety of consoles and handhelds, LEGO City Undercover is a Wii U exclusive and for good reason. According to Traveller's Tales, the new LEGO game just wouldn't be the same on other platforms.

... read more

LEGO City Undercover would lose something on other platforms

Postby LOZanges » 28 Jan 2013, 17:24

I want to have a chicken so I can do the super chicken glide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard you like ONM. So I put an issue of ONM inside your issue of ONM so you can read ONM whilst you're reading ONM
LOZanges

Re: LEGO City Undercover would lose something on other platf

Postby tpie123 » 28 Jan 2013, 17:45

this game is looking more and more phenomenal!!! glad to see it as a wiiu exclusive, it what makes this game that little bit more desirable!
tpie123

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 28 Jan 2013, 19:26

What annoys me most about LEGO games is how much of it isn't made of LEGO. Nearly all of the scenery is just normal models with LEGO bits attached.
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby Semmoz » 28 Jan 2013, 20:47

I hope that this is as good as it looks. I got my Lego download code for extra content last week, it's printed on Chase McClains licence plate of his police truck in the new Lego sets. Nice idea!
Semmoz

Postby noobgamer9 » 28 Jan 2013, 20:53

Woow didn't know theres gonna be a prequel on 3ds. Wonder how good that will be :roll:
noobgamer9

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 28 Jan 2013, 21:31

Semmoz wrote:I hope that this is as good as it looks. I got my Lego download code for extra content last week, it's printed on Chase McClains licence plate of his police truck in the new Lego sets. Nice idea!
fair play but what about people that don't buy-collect lego , how are we mean't to receive the extra content , will there be part's of the game we'll miss out on ?
5OUNDWAVE

Postby Waldy565 » 28 Jan 2013, 22:21

Mmm, just telling everyone what we all ready know - the Gamepad is unique!
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565