Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Skylanders Giants review

Comment on site articles.

Say hello to the BFG: the Big Funds Gobbler

If any game can kick-start the British economy, it's Skylanders: Giants. Swarms of children flit from toyshop to toyshop, stripping shelves in the search of every last figure. Giants adds 16 to the roster - eight of them double the size (and price) - as well as reposing 28 original characters to get us to shell out all over again. Ironically, the only person rich enough to buy the whole set is Activision's CEO and he likely gets them for free.

... read more

Skylanders Giants review

Postby tpie123 » 28 Jan 2013, 17:49

If i was a child gamer-toy lover again i'd really worry about my wallet, or pocket money!! this would have been exactly the sort of thing I would have loved to collect
tpie123

Re: Skylanders Giants review

Postby KH81314 » 28 Jan 2013, 19:24

This seems like a great game for kids and I truly feel sorry for their parents but I dont plan on getting anything for that price unless Disney Infinity is good.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314