Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Fire Emblem Awakening trailer

Comment on site articles.

See how you can level up your characters and weapons

Fire Emblem Awakening is out next week in the US and to build up the hype for the new strategy RPG, Nintendo has released a new trailer showcasing the levelling up system.

... read more

New Fire Emblem Awakening trailer

Postby PeterR » 30 Jan 2013, 17:52

same as it ever was then, except for the changing classes at will bit, thats interesting.
PeterR

Re: New Fire Emblem Awakening trailer

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 30 Jan 2013, 19:37

Seems that there is a lot of customisation options for your party which sounds great. However, for a Fire Emblem newbie like myself I hope that there's plenty of explanation as the differences between all the character classes. It looks like it could be complicated to choose which are the best to have.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby MJTH » 30 Jan 2013, 20:39

It's a bit annoying that game comes out in the UK two months after america... But considering the scores the game seems to be getting It'll be well worth wait!!!!
Something's coming up the plumbing, poor Luigi's in a bind. Giant turtles are out to get him, Creepy Crabs are right behind. Spiders, flies. Jeepers! Yikes!, They're coming out the pipes. "MARIO! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"
MJTH

Postby superthingymabob » 30 Jan 2013, 20:57

Awesome! I miss the third tier from Radiant Dawn, however...
Thanks to Martinisawesome for the sig
Did you know? I have not been here for a very long time. I bet tons of exciting stuff has happened while I was gone. Hm. Maybe not.
[insert hilarious quote here]
superthingymabob

Postby KH81314 » 30 Jan 2013, 22:37

This game seems more in depth than the other Fire Emblem games. Cant wait for it to come out in two weeks in North America for me.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Postby Gapa » 31 Jan 2013, 08:56

This can't come soon enough! But the new class system looks much more basic than in the other games.
Gapa