Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Animal Crossing 3DS UK release date to fall between April an

Comment on site articles.

One of 10 key titles coming to 3DS this year

The Animal Crossing: New Leaf release date is set to fall between April and June 2013. The first Animal Crossing 3DS game, which has been a huge success in Japan, looks to be the biggest 3DS game for the first half of the year.

... read more

Animal Crossing 3DS UK release date to fall between April an

Postby shy guy 64 » 31 Jan 2013, 11:36

looking forward to it greatly
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Re: Animal Crossing 3DS UK release date to fall between Apri

Postby Francescamice » 31 Jan 2013, 11:42

OMG - so looking forward to getting this !super excited! :lol:
FRAN
"Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life.......get wasted all the time , and you'll have the time of your life!!!!"
[b]3DS FC:100604775739
[/b
Town name: Flambard
Francescamice

Postby vix_chan » 31 Jan 2013, 12:01

Feels like i've been waiting forever for this game, Super Excited for it.
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Postby Tamzily01 » 31 Jan 2013, 12:08

It's nice to finally have a rough idea of when it's getting released. Shame there's a lot of other great games being released in that period.
Looking to get into Pathfinder RPG
3DS: 0688-5598-6231 NNID: RedGuard587
ImageImage
Youtube Tumblr Twitter
Tamzily01

Postby ledreppe » 31 Jan 2013, 13:10

"The first animal crossing game for 3ds", seriously onm how many animal crossing games do you think there'll be for 3DS?!
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Great News!

Postby CDS » 31 Jan 2013, 13:35

I have a good feeling about this, mainly as I'll be able to spend a lot of time on it.
I've got Mario Kart 7 to keep me occupied, as well as Sonic Generations. And with all these great games coming soon, it seems that my PSV will not be getting used as often. Oh well, who cares.
ANIMAL CROSSING!
CDS

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 31 Jan 2013, 14:31

I'll probably go for this.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Wiimote » 31 Jan 2013, 15:36

I was so excited when I read this that I was to excited to read anything else lol. Please be released on 5th April my birthday. Will definitely be getting this.
Awesome friends they know who they are :wink:
'Never underestimate Nintendo'- Chandra Nair.
3DS FC 4511-0577-5238 Please pm me if you add me.
AC:NL dream address 6000 2399 3461
Wiimote

Postby abovethewell » 31 Jan 2013, 18:21

I'm really looking forward to new leaf, I loved Animal Forest and the previous Crossing games, so I am sure I'll be on this a lot. I would download it, if only it won't have the inevitable £40 price tag...
I should probably insert some witty or meaningful piece of text here.
abovethewell

Postby Waldy565 » 31 Jan 2013, 18:37

I don't wanna wait anymore than anyone else, but I'm hoping for a June release, a) (selfish) it's nearer my birthday! and b) It'll give Ninty more time to polish the game! SUPER HYPED FOR THIS
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby wiill 64 » 31 Jan 2013, 19:02

I've been wondering this for while, but does anyone know where to find Nintendo's UK/EU release schedule?
They used to have them on the Nintendo website homepage, but since they changed the site I can't find release schedules for the UK anywhere.
Credit to KameRule for sig
3DS FC:5198-2404-6786, NNID: wiill64. PM if you add me please.
wiill 64

Postby Riverlution » 31 Jan 2013, 21:53

Downloading this game makes sense. I'll be playing it every day, but more for like ten-twenty minutes at a time. I think, even for the extra £10, I'll just be downloading. The only thing I miss is being able to choose which console to play on, and of course, the lovely boxes D:
Riverlution

Postby Yinyanreshiram » 02 Feb 2013, 14:58

Iv'e been waiting so long for this game to come out!.Seriously I haven't been this excited for a 3DS game since Kid Icarus was announced
Yinyanreshiram

Postby TheNessInator » 02 Feb 2013, 15:10

Cannot wait for this game,it will dominate my 3DS for months!
Jeff Was Here
Giygas 4 president
Onett conquest
and other earthbound trash.
TheNessInator

Postby Tinstar5 » 02 Feb 2013, 16:17

I really want this
3DS FC: 2578-3161-0430 Name: Rory
PM me if you've added me
Tinstar5

Postby TwoDaysAgo » 03 Feb 2013, 11:04

I'm so excited! I've been waiting forever for this! I love Animal Crossing, as you can tell by my username (just ask K.K. to play Two Days Ago for you!). :)
TwoDaysAgo

Postby Wrathie83 » 03 Feb 2013, 12:49

Whoop whoop cannot wait!!!!! :mrgreen:
Wrathie83

Postby fisher2007 » 03 Feb 2013, 16:06

looking forward to it greatly but I'm hoping it be release April it be good if it release that month not may or June. 8)
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.

3DS FC is 0130-1987-2452 If you add me then please PM me
fisher2007

Postby Waldy565 » 09 Feb 2013, 22:02

I've been watching an episode of Dara O'Briain's Science Club, about the brain, and having recently purchased a copy of Animal Crossing (GC) and it's made me realize why Animal Crossing is SO addictive. It's down to pattern recognition. The daily routine of getting out the house, talking to the villagers, searching for fossils, collecting fruit, visiting Tom Nook's shop... It's so complementary towards our own life: Waking up, listening to conversation (whether this be with another human or via the radio, television etc), doing tasks (same as collecting fruit or fishing) so the "addictiveness" of the game is actually the realisation of doing familiar tasks in the real world, all be it in the virtual world these are animal neighbours and the tasks are quite exciting (discovering a new fish or fossil, for example) ... So yeah, just wanted to get that out the way... :D
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby STUMPWEASEL » 12 Feb 2013, 21:17

Ah, the excitement because Nintendo have announced the release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf will be in April, May or June.

OK people, how is that time frame any different from Ninty saying the game will be a Quarter 2 release...? :shock:

Don't get me wrong, me and mine are very excited about this game. But come on people, all Ninty have done is name the months individually instead of saying Quarter 2 release. :x

I want an actual concrete date from them and none of the shenanigans we've so recently seen with Scribblenauts Unlimited or the delaying of Rayman.
"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion" Holly Golightly
STUMPWEASEL