My best moments of January are:
1. Buying a WiiU (for the kids)
2. Finding my interest of Playing Ps3 totally gone
3. Declaring to the Missus that I will not be spending a fortune in 12 or so months time to buy a Ps4/games (making her quite happy)
4. Deciding to trade in my Ps3/Games to buy more WiiU games.
5. Discovering all the great things coming to WiiU in the Future.
Seriously, Miiverse is destined to be ripped off by MS/Sony even if they dont go the touch pad route. The Nintendo Community are a awsome bunch of people (going on the ones I've came across), and even when Ms/Sony do rip off Wiiverse within 24hrs it will be full of posts asking to help trophy whore and explaining how to find/exploit the latest glitch.
On WiiU its refreshing after all these years of avoiding Nintendo consoles (mainly because I always get the impression Nintendo are only really bothered about making games consoles aimed at youngsters) to find a diverse community of all ages with the attitude that Games can be played for pure enjoyment.
Yeah Ms/Sony will have the powerhorse consoles on the shop shelves within a year, but the games will be copies of games seen a million times before but with shiner graphics.
I've rebrought Blops2 on WiiU and will be getting more of the 'Core' games for myself as time goes by, (hopfully Nintendo can keep 3rd party publishers intersted in producing WiiU games) but as a Dad of two young boys its also great to be able to play Great,Fun family games with them.
So with all that said my Greatest Moment of January is having my Gaming Experiences expandedand meeting a bunch of really great gamers.