Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

There are 290 disguises in LEGO City Undercover

Comment on site articles.

"There's so much to do outside of the story."

LEGO City: Undercover may not feature lots of playable characters like the other LEGO games but that doesn't matter because you can try on 290 different disguises!

... read more

There are 290 disguises in LEGO City Undercover

Postby ledreppe » 01 Feb 2013, 17:23

That's good to know, will look forward to trying to collect them all (as it is with Lego games).
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Re: There are 290 disguises in LEGO City Undercover

Postby Waldy565 » 01 Feb 2013, 22:43

If I'm honest, I'm more excited for the "prequel" 3DS version :)
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby LavaTwilight » 01 Feb 2013, 22:54

It looks brilliant and funny! So am I right in thinking that the 3DS is not just a different version of the game but actually acts as a PREQUEL?
LavaTwilight

Postby CDS » 01 Feb 2013, 23:14

This is getting way beyond epic now.
I might have to consider getting one of these so called WiiU's for this game. :wink:

Seriously though, I have wanted this game ever since it was announced and called LEGO City Stories way back at E3 2011. We never even knew anything about it then!
CDS

Postby jamesster » 02 Feb 2013, 01:07

CDS wrote:This is getting way beyond epic now.
I might have to consider getting one of these so called WiiU's for this game. :wink:

Seriously though, I have wanted this game ever since it was announced and called LEGO City Stories way back at E3 2011. We never even knew anything about it then!

I've wanted this game ever since it was briefly mentioned in LEGO's annual magazine "The Brick" back in 2009... All the magazine mentioned then is that it would be open world and have a loose central story with side missions. :P
jamesster

Postby Knightendo » 02 Feb 2013, 11:09

I've only played a couple of Lego games briefly but I always liked the idea of them. I've been wanting to play a proper open world game, never thought it'd be Lego, or look this much fun though! This is definitely my next essential purchase!
Knightendo