Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

LEGO Lord Of The Rings review

Comment on site articles.

There and back again... and again... and again

A famous saying suggests refraining from fixing things that aren't broken. Warner Bros. and TT Games got away with muttering that to themselves in the mirror for at least the first few years, but now it's time to move on.

... read more

LEGO Lord Of The Rings review

Postby KH81314 » 02 Feb 2013, 15:42

I bet that eventually there gonna make a Lego Game based off of the Hobbit series Once they all come out.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Re: LEGO Lord Of The Rings review

Postby Yaldabaoth » 02 Feb 2013, 20:59

Build me some gameplay worthy of Mordor....
Yaldabaoth

Postby BattleGooseUK » 02 Feb 2013, 23:40

This is one of the finest Lego games so far, much better than the Star Wars or Batman ones and I love those films more than Lord of The Rings, but it is what it is.
Nintendo Network ID
- Wii U -
AFistfulOfRupees
BattleGooseUK

Postby john higgleton » 04 Feb 2013, 00:08

I didn't have any problems gameplay-wise, other than one point in Bree to get a character fact sheet (turns out I had to hold A). What I found dissapointing about this game was that some key scenes were missing (meaning you really need to have watched the films or read the books to understand what's going on). My main problem was that the game was just too quiet for it's own good.

I did enjoy the game though, the score would be better at a low-ish 70% (probably 74%).
pfft.
john higgleton

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 04 Feb 2013, 14:44

Tried the demo,twas okay,but if I did get the game,I'd get it on Wii.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Luke Hayes » 23 Feb 2013, 16:23

O.o I seem to have fooled myself, I need to find the 3 treasure items that I don't think are in the missions. Any help? :?: :?: :!:
Luke Hayes