Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two Wii U review

Comment on site articles.

It takes two baby, just Wii and U...

The original Epic Mickey was a cracking little Wii game, one that used a simple painting mechanic for basic puzzles throughout. It was charming, had character, and, having been built around the Wii's control system, was a joy to play (dodgy camera issues aside). The sequel, however, became a multi-platform affair and with that came the possibility that Warren Spector's vision would be spread too thin. Sadly, it has.

... read more

Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two Wii U review

Postby shy guy 64 » 03 Feb 2013, 14:56

personally i rather enjoyed it
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Re: Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two Wii U review

Postby KH81314 » 03 Feb 2013, 18:16

I really wished I had gotten the Wii version. I hated Oswald so much and I didn't enjoy the voice acting as much as I thought I would. The first game was incredible but this one was not to the same standerd.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Re: Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two Wii U review

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 04 Feb 2013, 14:53

I got the Wii version for one sole reason,it was half the price of the Wii U version,and I'm really enjoying it.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho