Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Meloetta being made available for Pokemon Black and White in

Comment on site articles.

Mythical Normal and Psychic Type Pokemon coming to America

Pokemon fans in America will be able to get hold of Meloetta for Pokemon Black and White and Black And White 2 from March.

... read more

Meloetta being made available for Pokemon Black and White in

Postby Slinkington » 04 Feb 2013, 10:37

Hopefully I'll be able to stop complaining about this soon, but...

Why the heck is Europe still waiting for this? To be honest, I'd say this is VERY late for even the US to receive it. I for one got bored of the new games quite some time ago now. Is it so difficult to synchronise a worldwide release for these event-specific Pokemon?
Slinkington

Re: Meloetta being made available for Pokemon Black and Whit

Postby Waldy565 » 04 Feb 2013, 12:49

Oooo, there's a Gamestop (well GAME now) right next to my college, so that's cool! xD Yeah, I forgot, so I'm gonna go download that Keldeo now
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby Mew3 » 04 Feb 2013, 17:09

Slinkington wrote:Hopefully I'll be able to stop complaining about this soon, but...

Why the heck is Europe still waiting for this? To be honest, I'd say this is VERY late for even the US to receive it. I for one got bored of the new games quite some time ago now. Is it so difficult to synchronise a worldwide release for these event-specific Pokemon?

hopefully this will stop in x and y
Mew3

Postby Serebii » 04 Feb 2013, 17:34

Slinkington wrote:Hopefully I'll be able to stop complaining about this soon, but...

Actually, yes.

Due to the different pace of things in Japan, they get them first.

The Mythical Pokémon are almost always distributed to tie in with a movie. As such, as Japan gets the movie first, they get the Pokémon first. It's simple as that
Serebii

Postby Kirby8 » 04 Feb 2013, 19:00

Last pokémon I need! Come on! Give us the pokémon!
Also known as NintendoMad888.
2-4-6-8
what pink blob do we love not hate?
k-i-rb-y
Kirbys a blob all day and night!!!

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
COME ON MARIO PAINT WII (OR DS???)!!!
Kirby8

Postby olrodlegacy » 04 Feb 2013, 22:13

When does the Keldeo distribution end?
Twitter: @olrodlegacy 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2031-4532. PM me yours!

"There is a purpose greater than myself."
olrodlegacy

Postby blu fire » 04 Feb 2013, 22:42

Why are we having to wait so long. Instead of keldeo why dont we just have meleeotta. :evil:
blu fire

Postby Combusken » 05 Feb 2013, 23:27

I hope that we get Meloetta before Pokemon X and Pokemon Y get their worldwide release.

The US isn't the only one with a Meloetta event as Canada, New Zealand and Australia also have a Meloetta event so it looks like GameFreak is getting there. It looks very possible that we will finally hear a European date soon if the Meloetta event keeps traveling west though we may hear of a Korean date before the European date gets released though it (the European Meloetta event) could still be held in March 2013 like the others if GameFreak wants to hold Meloetta events across the world (and outside Japan) at the same time.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 - Meloetta Event (dated 06-02-2013)

Following the reveal on Saturday of the Meloetta event in North America, we have confirmation of the distribution within Canada. Like the distribution in the USA, the distribution runs in store, in this case the EB Games stores, from March 9th. It is unknown if the end date is the same. We'll bring news on other distributions of Meloetta as it happens.

Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 - Meloetta Event (dated 04-02-2013)

Following on from the North American & Canadian reveal of the Meloetta event, we now have details of the Australian & New Zealand distribution. Like America, this distribution runs in various stores. In Australia it will run in EB Games and Target while in New Zealand it runs in select JB HiFi stores. The specific stores are listed here. The distribution runs from March 4th to April 19th

Source: Serebii

It doesn't help that it has gone extremely quiet on tv over here in the UK as CITV hasn't shown any Pokemon episodes since Unova Survival Crisis (which aired here on New Year's Eve 2012) or any new Pokemon movies since Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom. Disney XD hasn't aired any new Pokemon episodes either.
Combusken