Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Rise Of The Guardians Wii U review

Comment on site articles.

More hard work than Dreamworks

We're all used to the way the world works by now. Train fares will go up every January. We'll never win more than a tenner on the lottery. Film licence tie-ins will always be rubbish. These things are sad, but are at the same time completely and unavoidably inevitable: they simply are. So it is for the predictably dismal Rise Of The Guardians. We didn't come to this game with high hopes, so for it to fail to live up to those low expectations is pretty impressive.

... read more

Rise Of The Guardians Wii U review

Postby abovethewell » 04 Feb 2013, 21:21

This game is dismal. If I worked for the mag, that's all this game would deserve. Unfortunately for you, you guys have word counts xD
I should probably insert some witty or meaningful piece of text here.
abovethewell

Re: Rise Of The Guardians Wii U review

Postby bigterence » 05 Feb 2013, 10:25

asking abovethewell if u actually got this game,?
bigterence

Re: Rise Of The Guardians Wii U review

Postby Scraggy man » 24 Feb 2013, 15:07

A movie adaption game made in a limited time on a likely small budget being bad? Well I never
Scraggy man