Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

First Skylanders: Swap Force trailer

Comment on site articles.

See how many possible combinations there are

The first Skylanders: Swap Force trailer shows how many combinations of figures you can create by swapping around the body parts. We even get our first glimpse of gameplay footage at the end so make sure you watch the whole video if you are a Skylanders fan.

... read more

First Skylanders: Swap Force trailer

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 06 Feb 2013, 14:05

Very good idea,and no doubt it'll be a pretty good game,but it also means more money needed to spend out,to fully enjoy the game.
I might go for it,but I'd rather buy Disney Infinity.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Re: First Skylanders: Swap Force trailer

Postby Pyron12 » 06 Feb 2013, 17:15

This isn't going to get good reviews.
Friend Code: 3780-9511-6018
Pyron12

Postby LOZanges » 06 Feb 2013, 17:51

Might get this, it's only that disney infinity is out at the same time, so I'm spoiled for choice. Depends on which game and it's figures are cheaper, as well as how good they both are. ONM, I call to you once more!!!
I heard you like ONM. So I put an issue of ONM inside your issue of ONM so you can read ONM whilst you're reading ONM
LOZanges

Postby mariomadness56 » 06 Feb 2013, 17:59

Let's see all the possible money that could go into Activision's pockets with the toys :roll:
mariomadness56

Postby HaydnRhys » 10 Feb 2013, 13:35

On the plus side, it looks like they've improved the gameplay.
Find me on Miiverse as Haydn_Rhys

Oh, and if you're wondering how to pronounce my name it's Hay-den Reece (Everyone gets it wrong)
HaydnRhys

Postby Scraggy man » 14 Feb 2013, 20:11

I think Disney Infinity is going to beat this hands down.
Scraggy man