Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

LEGO Lord Of The Rings Wii review

Comment on site articles.

A LEGO parody is never late. Nor is it early: it arrives precisely when it means to

It's been an unexpected journey from LEGO Star Wars to LEGO Lord Of The Rings. It's taken in the treasure-laden temples that Indy typically frequents, the streets of Gotham City, and even made time for a couple of pit-stops at Hogwarts. There was never any real doubt that Middle-Earth would eventually get the LEGO treatment and now that it's finally here we're glad TT Games took so many detours along the way

... read more

LEGO Lord Of The Rings Wii review

Postby abovethewell » 06 Feb 2013, 22:21

I did actually buy this for the 360 (Don't crucify me, Nintendo is still number 1 D:!!!!) but if the wii iteration is anywhere near as good I'll be happy. The reason I bought the 360 edition was that in the past the wii versions of Lego games were normally sub- par to other versions, so it's nice to see Nintendo getting a good iteration!
I should probably insert some witty or meaningful piece of text here.
abovethewell

Re: LEGO Lord Of The Rings Wii review

Postby Nintendo77 » 19 Feb 2013, 19:57

3DS Lord of the rings demo is really cool.Put it out you fools,Put it out (scream) Run! :D On the Wii-Maybe even better!!!!!!!!
Nintendo77