Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

40 new Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies screenshots

Comment on site articles.

Layton, Luke, a living snowman; it's all in the new gallery of screenshots

With Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies, Level 5 look to sign off the puzzle series with their biggest adventure yet. The game sees Layton travelling across the globe as he takes in London, Russia and the US but we begin in Snowrassa where the Professor, Luke and Emmy are investigating a living mummy named Aria.

... read more

40 new Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies screenshots

Postby vix_chan » 07 Feb 2013, 10:38

So Japan get it this month. I wonder how long we will have to wait for this game, not another 2 Years I hope...
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Re: 40 new Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies screensho

Postby tomonm » 07 Feb 2013, 10:42

I hope it will be different this time. Not that I know anything but there has been a new Layton game every year since the series launched so I'm hopeful that it will be released in the autumn like all the other Layton games.
tomonm
ONM Staff

Postby kingeo » 07 Feb 2013, 11:08

We'll get it at the end of the year as usual unless if they plan to release the professor layton vs ace attorney here so we'll get one of those 2 for sure.
kingeo

Postby shy guy 64 » 07 Feb 2013, 11:29

looking good
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Postby Waldy565 » 07 Feb 2013, 13:23

Looking VERY good, looks similar to MoM, but even then slightly improved. Interesting to see who the different characters are, still need to complete MoM though, not even 30% through it probably *SPOILERS* at the part with Grosky, just solved case 2
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby ledreppe » 07 Feb 2013, 14:53

vix_chan wrote:So Japan get it this month. I wonder how long we will have to wait for this game, not another 2 Years I hope...

According to the mag, it's supposed to be out by the end of this year (fingers crossed).
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby Dalekbuster523 » 07 Feb 2013, 17:15

Looks promising,although really can't see it coming to UK this month. Probably more chance of Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.
Dalekbuster523

Postby Kirby8 » 07 Feb 2013, 21:27

vix_chan wrote:So Japan get it this month. I wonder how long we will have to wait for this game, not another 2 Years I hope...

I'm worried about that too. We always get the game 18-24 months after Japan. But we have received a Layton game every year since the first one, so you just have to hope that they are localising much quicker and at the same time as they were making the game, so hopefully, we will be able to say that we have had six years of Layton, a game every Autumn.
ONM did slate the release for this year. Lets hope they are right.
Also known as NintendoMad888.
2-4-6-8
what pink blob do we love not hate?
k-i-rb-y
Kirbys a blob all day and night!!!

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
COME ON MARIO PAINT WII (OR DS???)!!!
Kirby8