Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Brain Training 3DS trailer

Comment on site articles.

Help regain your focus

Overwhelmed with information? Can't seem to focus? Then you need Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused? That's the message from Nintendo with this new Brain Training 3DS trailer.

... read more

New Brain Training 3DS trailer

Postby carnivine chaos » 07 Feb 2013, 13:57

This looks pretty bad for a 3DS game. The voice sounds a little disturbing as well, "Yeah, that's the stuff".
Avvy goes up to #071 - Victreebel
Emperor Evil: I thought Carnivine Chaos was a boy.
gobbadino: I still didn't know you were a girl, though......
Sir_Bowser: People on ONM aren't actual people.
carnivine chaos

Re: New Brain Training 3DS trailer

Postby vix_chan » 07 Feb 2013, 22:46

carnivine chaos wrote:This looks pretty bad for a 3DS game. The voice sounds a little disturbing as well, "Yeah, that's the stuff".

yes, I completely agree, give us back the bleeps.....
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Postby Riverlution » 07 Feb 2013, 22:56

I thought the casual gaming market on the 3DS was dead, and moved to tablets/smartphones. Who exactly is wanting this game?
Riverlution

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 08 Feb 2013, 16:33

carnivine chaos wrote:This looks pretty bad for a 3DS game. The voice sounds a little disturbing as well, "Yeah, that's the stuff".

We'll probably get a different sounding voice for the UK version... at least I hope.

Riverlution wrote:I thought the casual gaming market on the 3DS was dead, and moved to tablets/smartphones. Who exactly is wanting this game?

You never know as it could potentially attract those who bought the original Brain Trainging games. It'd be even more likely to sell to that market if it came pre-installed on the system.

I'm actually hoping that it gets a download version at around the same price of New Art Academy or Sonic All-Stars Racing 3D.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator