Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Best videos on ONM's Youtube channel

Comment on site articles.

Subscribe now for more videos, trailers and secrets

My New Year's Resolution was to complete Mega Man 2. I'm going to download it today from the 3DS eShop and give it another go. My other resolution was to upload more awesome videos on ONM's Youtube channel.

... read more

Best videos on ONM's Youtube channel

Postby ThePokekid78 » 07 Feb 2013, 19:12

Rule #1 of good Youtubers - never ask for subscribers
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Re: Best videos on ONM's Youtube channel

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 07 Feb 2013, 21:59

ThePokekid78 wrote:Rule #1 of good Youtubers - never ask for subscribers

Either that, or they're just creating awareness of it's existance for those who maybe don't realise the is an ONM Youtube channel?
Which ever one it is, it has convinced me to subscribe.
I've got some cool video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble, so please check them out.
Latest Design: GURU-GURU, the Windmill Man
Don't forget about my Colors! Gallery
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Re: Best videos on ONM's Youtube channel

Postby Tamzily01 » 07 Feb 2013, 22:33

ThePokekid78 wrote:Rule #1 of good Youtubers - never ask for subscribers

Yeah, that's done me a lot of good over the past few years... ¬_¬
Looking to get into Pathfinder RPG
3DS: 0688-5598-6231 NNID: RedGuard587
ImageImage
Youtube Tumblr Twitter