Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Just Dance 4 Wii U review

Comment on site articles.

Oops! They did it again...

Every once in a while a game comes along that manages to capture the imagination of a global audience. It also manages at the very same time not only to give the games industry a whole load of street cred but to show us nerdy gamers just how inept we really are. As if we really needed reminding. Just Dance is that game.

... read more

Just Dance 4 Wii U review

Postby abovethewell » 07 Feb 2013, 19:57

I don't see a reason why these games make so much money, if they were released from any other publisher they'd be slated for using covers, but because it's Ubi they get away with it. Any studio who cared for it's fans would simply release these new 'games' as say £13 DLC packs for the original game. In fact, why not make this a downloadable game, where you pay say £1 for a collection of three songs, it would work much, much better, a pick and mix if you will, without the obnoxious prices.
I should probably insert some witty or meaningful piece of text here.
abovethewell

Re: Just Dance 4 Wii U review

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 11 Feb 2013, 14:02

abovethewell wrote:I don't see a reason why these games make so much money,.

Probably because they're fun.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho