Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Wario Land 3 review

Comment on site articles.

Death is only the beginning as Wario makes like Samus and quests it up

Mario may be an immortal icon, but he doesn't fare so well in the flesh. No such fear for invincible Wario, who again turns enemy-inflicted ailments to his advantage. Having taught us the value of a superficial wound in Wario Land 2, this sequel applies the twisted logic to a wider canvas.

... read more

Wario Land 3 review

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 10 Feb 2013, 13:08

My brother bought this back in the day and he absolutely hated the Metroid style element, particularly after absolutly loving the first two. Of course this was actually before he or I really knew what Metroid was about, so to us it was just a game that he couldn't progress through any further.
I might try to play it myself one of this days from the beginning since so many people claim its really good.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Re: Wario Land 3 review

Postby shy guy 64 » 10 Feb 2013, 17:02

a great game

must look and my copy and give it a replay at some point
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64