Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Pokemon X and Y news coming this week

Comment on site articles.

Expect new information on the new Pokemon 3DS games

Pokemon X and Y were announced last month but we have heard little about the games since then. That's all set to change this week with the release of CoroCoro magazine and this weekend's edition of Pokemon Smash. You can expect exciting Pokemon news this week!

... read more

Pokemon X and Y news coming this week

Postby Pokemon Luke » 11 Feb 2013, 10:09

I Think It Will Either Be Showing Some New Pokemon Or The Gameplay Mechanics. Who Knows, They May Even Announce The Name Of The New Region!
Pokemon Luke

Re: Pokemon X and Y news coming this week

Postby Slinkington » 11 Feb 2013, 10:33

"Pokémon X and Y coming this week."

Misleading title.
Slinkington

Postby CaptainSnivy » 11 Feb 2013, 10:49

It'll just be the player characters, the region, and the early bird and early rodent, I expect.
CaptainSnivy

Postby shy guy 64 » 11 Feb 2013, 11:28

good to know
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Postby Mew3 » 11 Feb 2013, 11:35

I want to see some of the version exclusive pokemon, the only reason I bought White was because it had Braviary
Mew3

Postby CDS » 11 Feb 2013, 11:40

Whatever it is, it should be good. Even if it's just a bit of news, at least we'll have more news.
CDS

Postby Greene-Stuff » 11 Feb 2013, 14:02

Please just announce the pokedex, I've been dying to see the new pokemon
Nintendo Network ID : TheChubbyLad
If you follow me on MiiVerse, I'll follow you back!
3DS Friend Code: 2793 - 0583 - 4285
Greene-Stuff

Postby keir » 11 Feb 2013, 16:17

everthing about new pokemon, gym leaders, regions and if you can creat your own charecter I guess :D
keir

Postby shadowlugia101 » 11 Feb 2013, 16:39

FINALLY! :D there were a few hints at some new eeveelutions on pokemon smash yesterday, so maybe we'll see something there. i really want to see the evolutions of the starters, and maybe some new evos of previous pokemon. just anything would be good!
My 3DS Friend Code is 3222-5557-3599,PM if you add me.

shadowlugia101

Postby DynamicPunch202 » 11 Feb 2013, 17:14

I want to learn about the new legendarys, cause we still don't know their types, or the legends behind them. I'd also like to see more new pokemon, even if it's the just the normal type you find on the first route. The region name and starting town name would nice.
DynamicPunch202

Postby KH81314 » 11 Feb 2013, 19:12

I wouldn't be surprised if they announcede something big. They announced the Starters in the first trailer so anything could happen.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Postby ThePokekid78 » 11 Feb 2013, 19:16

Just announcing the starter's evolutions would be fine. Can't decide which starter to get as I dislike them all, but hopefully there will be at least 1 cool evolution...
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby Bugs1 » 11 Feb 2013, 23:24

I ve seen the pokemon smash trailer,and in true wacky japanese fashion they have guys dressed up as pokemon.The theme of costumes follow the theme of eevee evolutions.So I think the news will be the new eeveelutions. On another website forum last month I came across a guy called something like 'umbracenti 'or 'ultimacenti' can't remember but he profess to have a source that gave him decriptions or concepts of six other pokemon plus new eveelution. This leaves me to believe eeveelutions will be the revelation on sunday
Bugs1

Postby CeruleanJim » 12 Feb 2013, 01:18

Mark my words the news is two more eeveelutions, if you've been watching pokemon smash they have been showing people dressed as eevee's evolutions each week :D
CeruleanJim

Postby Kirby8 » 13 Feb 2013, 00:43

Was meant to post saying very excited, but it's kinda late now since the issue has come out.
Also known as NintendoMad888.
2-4-6-8
what pink blob do we love not hate?
k-i-rb-y
Kirbys a blob all day and night!!!

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
COME ON MARIO PAINT WII (OR DS???)!!!
Kirby8