Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New LEGO City Undercover trailer shows more vehicles

Comment on site articles.

Ever wanted to drive a jet-powered snow plough

With both Scribblenauts Unlimited and Rayman Legends being delayed, LEGO City: Undercover has jumped up our list of our most wanted Wii U games. brilliant trailers like this help, too.

... read more

New LEGO City Undercover trailer shows more vehicles

Postby deKay » 11 Feb 2013, 11:25

The "WAFFLES?!" line cracks me up.
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Re: New LEGO City Undercover trailer shows more vehicles

Postby ledreppe » 11 Feb 2013, 12:35

I get more excited every time a new trailer comes out, I don't think I can handle any more before March 28th. Big question is though, will this remain a Wii U exclusive? Or will we be surprised like we were with Rayman Legends?
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby tomonm » 11 Feb 2013, 12:51

The difference is that this is a Nintendo-published game. LCU has been funded by Nintendo so it won't make it onto other consoles.
tomonm
ONM Staff

Postby CDS » 11 Feb 2013, 13:58

That trailer was so good.
Very good indeed.
CDS

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 11 Feb 2013, 14:03

the snow plough look's a bit like optimus prime !
5OUNDWAVE

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 11 Feb 2013, 14:10

Looking very good,I can't wait.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby SmashBro2712 » 11 Feb 2013, 19:25

ledreppe wrote:I get more excited every time a new trailer comes out, I don't think I can handle any more before March 28th. Big question is though, will this remain a Wii U exclusive? Or will we be surprised like we were with Rayman Legends?

I'm pretty sure Nintendo is publishing this one so the chances of a multi-plat release are practically non-existent. Even if a situation were to come up in which the game could be ported to other consoles, I doubt it would happen - TT have said the game would lose something on other consoles due to the way the GamePad puts you in McCain's shoes what with it being used as a Police scanner thingy :)

I have to say, the more I see of this game, the better it looks. It's a big City, loads of other areas to explore, it gets more hilarious with every trailer that comes out and the amount of content is going up the more you look at the game. This, Aliens and Pikmin 3 will make early 2013 an amazing time to have a Wii U for me. let's just hope it gets better and we'll see some great stuff at the GDC in march then at E3 with some great stuff like retro's Project (Metroid or Starfox) Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Yoshi Yarn and Wind Waker HD later this year.
SmashBro2712

Postby callum2003 » 12 Feb 2013, 09:15

I'm sooooooo excited for this! Got it on first class preorder with the exclusive chase mccain minifigure. It looks hillarious!

Thanks to Fabong Letang for the awesome sig and avatar! They look great!
callum2003