Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Trine 2, Tank Tank Tank and Chasing Aurora to be reduced in

Comment on site articles.

This week's eShop games

You can save money on Tank Tank Tank, Trine 2 and Chasing Aurora in the Wii U eShop this week while 3DS owners can download Castlevania, Shifting World, Mahjong 3D - Warriors of the Emperor and a 2 Fast 4 Gnomz demo.

... read more

Postby D Gamer » 12 Feb 2013, 16:07

Tank Tank Tank becoming F2P is interesting. I'll see how much it costs altogether before trying it and then I'll see if it's worth the purchase
*In Issue 76, 92 & 93* Thanks to I_A_E for the avvy and TJ for the sig!
D Gamer

Postby LOZanges » 12 Feb 2013, 16:11

Wanted to play T.T.T so there's no better time! Got ten pound to spare so will buy the extra modes.
I heard you like ONM. So I put an issue of ONM inside your issue of ONM so you can read ONM whilst you're reading ONM
LOZanges

Re: Trine 2, Tank Tank Tank and Chasing Aurora to be reduced

Postby BattleGooseUK » 12 Feb 2013, 16:14

As long as the final cost of Tank X3 is less than £15 I'm in. Sounds like a great deal. I do feel sorry for those that paid full price at launch though.
Nintendo Network ID
- Wii U -
AFistfulOfRupees
BattleGooseUK

Postby shadow663 » 12 Feb 2013, 16:16

Trying tanktanktank for free is a good way to go, but Id like to know how much it will cost altogether to know if its worth buying
shadow663

Postby Mello » 12 Feb 2013, 16:30

Very interesting on TTT. I've wanted to try it but I doubt I'll be convincing my mates to have a go on the Wii U anytime soon (plus I'd have to take mine round to someones house which'd be a pain) so I'm only really interested in a few hours on the single player. Will have to download it and have a look either way
Mello

Postby ledreppe » 12 Feb 2013, 16:31

I'll give it a go for sure, now that it's free (to a limited extent).
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby LOZanges » 12 Feb 2013, 17:04

When will Tank X3 be released?
I heard you like ONM. So I put an issue of ONM inside your issue of ONM so you can read ONM whilst you're reading ONM
LOZanges

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 12 Feb 2013, 20:08

LOZanges wrote:When will Tank X3 be released?
thursday
5OUNDWAVE

Postby Waldy565 » 12 Feb 2013, 21:45

Might beg for Trine 2 xD - Maybe Chasing Aurora instead... Is it any good for solo players? Yeah, most probably get that...
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby Tavex » 12 Feb 2013, 23:07

Hey are these games going to stay this price now or are these just special deals for the week?
Tavex

Postby parker-skywalker » 13 Feb 2013, 01:10

Looks like ill be giving tank tank tank a go i have loved the e-shop so far and this shows a really good use for it. I hope we get some more free to play games.
parker-skywalker

Postby nintenu » 13 Feb 2013, 10:00

Tavex wrote:Hey are these games going to stay this price now or are these just special deals for the week?

I think so, well execpt for Tank Tank Tank ...which will go back up to £7.99 from February 28th.
NintenU One Game at a Time!
Be a part of it ...Join the Staff!
nintenu

Postby LOZanges » 13 Feb 2013, 11:10

5OUNDWAVE wrote:
LOZanges wrote:When will Tank X3 be released?
thursday
That's tommorow!
LOZanges

Postby K-tet » 13 Feb 2013, 11:13

Tank Tank Tank became Freemium on the eShop a while ago in Japan, and it was very well received, so it makes sense to allow that option in Europe. Not sure if the Americas will get the same treatment, though I suspect they might.

Still, now's a better time for people who weren't sure about the game to give it a spin. If you like it, the option to buy the extra modes is a plus. Definitely a good thing.
K-tet