Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Official Pokemon TV app is out today on iOS

Comment on site articles.

Watch Pokemon episodes on your iPhone and iPad for free

You can watch epiosdes of the Pokemon anime for free on your iPhone or iPad if you download the Pokemon TV App.

... read more

Official Pokemon TV app is out today on iOS

Postby lrwr14 » 12 Feb 2013, 18:08

No windows support :( . This would be good on the 3DS and Wii U, hope they do do one Wii U and 3DS.
Master of the Long Sword.
lrwr14

Re: Official Pokemon TV app is out today on iOS

Postby ToxicJosh » 12 Feb 2013, 18:43

Also on Android
ToxicJosh

Postby PikachuKJ » 12 Feb 2013, 19:04

Why not let us which episodes we want. I hate having to go online to watch old episodes. I'm guessing it is the same thing that is on the pokemon website. Also I really want to watch the second mewtwo movie but I can't find it any where :(
Pikachu I choose you!!!!
PikachuKJ

Postby ThePokekid78 » 12 Feb 2013, 19:37

Nice, I'll be getting this for the Pokemon movies personally - they're not all that great, but...they're Pokemon. And movies. Together!
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby Waldy565 » 12 Feb 2013, 21:48

You know what's amazing? Why this isn't on a Nintendo hardware capable of video play-back... :( - We got Kirby TV, proof enough...
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby CraigEmberson » 12 Feb 2013, 22:04

This is what effs me off with Apple... They pay so that things come exclusively to them - just to starve Android or other systems of support. They charge well over 300% of what it costs to make their products... It's like the ZombiU app - it was for Android and iOS but Apple paid for exclusivity and ruined it for people. This is why I don't get brainwashed by these products, they're as bad as Sony as a company.
Craig-E
CraigEmberson

Postby Waldy565 » 12 Feb 2013, 22:25

Just been reading my fill of "Reggie Asks", he was talking about NintendoTVii. Nuff said ;)
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby 3ds234 » 12 Feb 2013, 22:34

You forgot Ipod touch.I got it when I heard about but all episodes are from far on into the season which is annoying :( but apart from that its good and EVERYTHINGS FREE :D :D (so far)
3ds fc: 1719-3432-0688. My Steam username: klaxox98. Dream suite address:6200-2218-5065 Xbox Live: ciaranm 281.Pm me if you add me on any of them.

Currently playing:AC:NL,Zelda Twilight Princess,Assassins Creed 3 and GTA4
3ds234

Postby TheSlenderman » 12 Feb 2013, 23:11

FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! excellent. :mrgreen:
I need something interesting to write here.
Colors Gallery; http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=118133 :D
TheSlenderman

Postby Kirby8 » 13 Feb 2013, 01:16

CraigEmberson wrote:This is what effs me off with Apple... They pay so that things come exclusively to them - just to starve Android or other systems of support. They charge well over 300% of what it costs to make their products... It's like the ZombiU app - it was for Android and iOS but Apple paid for exclusivity and ruined it for people. This is why I don't get brainwashed by these products, they're as bad as Sony as a company.

ToxicJosh wrote:Also on Android

As said previously, also on Android. ONM just forgot to mention it. So before you go on a random pointless rant, check first.

And it's not called brainwash, it's called choice. If you choose to use something Android, fine. Same if you choose to use iOS, BB, Windows, whatever. People really need to stop fighting and whining all the time about which is better and what other people do or are by choosing a competitor and just be happy with their choice.

I have never been aware of Apple paying for exclusive rights to an app, but if they do then that's just business, and Google has plenty of money to pay for it too. I personally never heard of the ZombiU app being released for Android and never heard of Apple paying exclusivity to revert that, what's the source of this information?
In my opinion, Live and let live.
Also known as NintendoMad888.
2-4-6-8
what pink blob do we love not hate?
k-i-rb-y
Kirbys a blob all day and night!!!

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
COME ON MARIO PAINT WII (OR DS???)!!!
Kirby8

Postby Kirby8 » 13 Feb 2013, 01:18

They should just make a desktop app. Would much prefer to watch it on my laptop. I do most of the time anyway, so not much need for this app, haha. But I think it's cool they are making it and am downloading anyway XD.
2-4-6-8
k-i-rb-y

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
Kirby8

Postby parker-skywalker » 13 Feb 2013, 01:20

I really want this on my wiiu that would be super awesome
parker-skywalker

Postby Kirby8 » 13 Feb 2013, 02:36

parker-skywalker wrote:I really want this on my wiiu that would be super awesome

Agree! But I also want a desktop app mainly because my internet at Uni is SOOO shoddy and so my Wii U doesn't get a stable connection. =(
2-4-6-8
k-i-rb-y

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
Kirby8

Postby chazrinelli » 13 Feb 2013, 09:02

Why is this not on 3DS? Even if not in 3D?

Downloaded anyway, going to enjoy the classics and hopefully it'll work over AirPlay, so I can watch on my TV when I get home!!
3DS FC: 4854-6424-0750

NNID: ChazDCFC

All are welcome!!
chazrinelli

Postby AMthedude » 13 Feb 2013, 11:36

To those wanting to watch these on a PC, They're on the official Pokemon website as well as this app. Have a link: http://www.pokemon.com/uk/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes/
I drink blue juice from under the sink!
AMthedude

Postby Kirby8 » 13 Feb 2013, 13:45

AMthedude wrote:To those wanting to watch these on a PC, They're on the official Pokemon website as well as this app. Have a link: http://www.pokemon.com/uk/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes/

Aww that's awesome! Thanks.
2-4-6-8
k-i-rb-y

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
Kirby8

Postby olrodlegacy » 13 Feb 2013, 18:57

They should release apps for this on Wii U and 3DS, but more importantly, they need to bring out all the series and movies on DVD and Blu-Ray in the UK.
Twitter: @olrodlegacy 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2031-4532. PM me yours!

"There is a purpose greater than myself."
olrodlegacy

Postby Tams » 13 Feb 2013, 20:49

Why have an app for streamed content?! It hardly adds any useful features that a decently designed mobile website can do. They have the non-mobile website after all! You need an internet connection anyway. :evil:
Tams