Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Another new limited edition 3DS XL coming to Japan

Comment on site articles.

Shin Megami Tensei celebrated on special handheld

This Shin Megami 3DS XL will become the eighth limited edition 3DS XL to be released in Japan when it launches on 23 May.

... read more

Another new limited edition 3DS XL coming to Japan

Postby Scraggy man » 20 Feb 2013, 15:01

It must be a thing in Japan to see how many different 3ds you can own during its lifecycle
Scraggy man

Re: Another new limited edition 3DS XL coming to Japan

Postby Mello » 20 Feb 2013, 19:03

This one looks great, far better than the Fire Emblem one imo. Even if the game comes here, something tells me this 3DS won't. :(
Mello

Re: Another new limited edition 3DS XL coming to Japan

Postby flora-chan » 04 Mar 2013, 22:35

:o Really nice and all but I would like to know if it's coming to UK or not? :(

so I know for such to even get the Fire Emblem 3DS limited edition or this one~! :x

I would get this one more because it's really beautiful design for the game and black/white goes really well. :wink:
ImageImageImage
flora-chan