Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

2 Fast 4 Gnomz review

Comment on site articles.

Yes, it's spelled like that and yes, we're every bit as disgusted as you are

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose/By any other name would smell as sweet." "That's lovely, William, and very well put, but allow me to direct your attention to this 3DS for a moment..."

... read more

2 Fast 4 Gnomz review

Postby tohaker » 22 Feb 2013, 10:22

The demo was alright, but I don't think a whole game could come from it. How many levels does the full game have?
tohaker

2 Fast 4 Gnomz review

Postby Gordon Ramsey » 22 Feb 2013, 10:30

I downloaded the demo and I thought it was a pretty good game, it looks a pleasent game to the eyes and has a challenge to collect all the socks and to finish the levels without dying. I'd give it 65% it's only £4 odd.
:mrgreen:
Gordon Ramsey

Re: 2 Fast 4 Gnomz review

Postby BattleGooseUK » 22 Feb 2013, 12:01

I genuinely don't think I could buy this game based on its name alone... I don't consider myself to be THAT much of a grammar and spelling nazi, but yeah, that is just infuriating.
Nintendo Network ID
- Wii U -
AFistfulOfRupees
BattleGooseUK

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 22 Feb 2013, 15:54

2 bad 4 QubicGames.
Sorry...
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby D Gamer » 22 Feb 2013, 16:53

Qubic actually came here when the game launched and made a 2 Fast 4 Gnomz Thread. He gave me a free code for thegame too! ^_^
*In Issue 76, 92 & 93* Thanks to I_A_E for the avvy and TJ for the sig!
D Gamer

Postby rufus199 » 23 Feb 2013, 18:04

The demo's easy, but the whole game may not be. I'd say a no-no for laid-back people and a yes-yes for people who like their gaming hard. (and like socks, gardening and a weird dancing castle (?))

79%
+ The gameplay's ace!
+ Nice use of the D-Pad
- Some people will be frustrated by how hard the game is (in the demo, i died 102 times on the final levels mostly to hear the demon's voice scream! But now it's pipsqueak STAR IN EVERY LEVEL - like a boss)
Last edited by rufus199 on 09 Mar 2013, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
3DS FC: 517196172615! Please add!
rufus199

Postby linkfinity » 24 Feb 2013, 00:11

Huh, I thought it was quite good, each to his/her own I guess.
linkfinity

Postby QubicGames » 26 Feb 2013, 13:02

Hi everybody,

tohaker wrote:The demo was alright, but I don't think a whole game could come from it. How many levels does the full game have?

The game has 40 normal levels and 5 nightmare levels. As rufus199 said, if you like hard and challenging games you'll enjoy the full version.
Passionate video game makers!
QubicGames